Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

day 2.5 with no coffee........

I was thinking about doing this last night but i forgot now im drinking a vente coffee as we speak. Most i have gone is 25 days but i did drink tea instead.

I never drank coffee but I am fiend for caffine. Im trying to cut it down drastically and all I want to drink is a god damn coke.

I'm on day 3.5 with no beer. I'm doing surprisingly well. Coffee is still being consumed daily.

only if i can smoke it....i couldn't shoot myself up.

Pedro it would be awesome,youre life would become much better if i smacked you around

i've been up since like 3 or 4 am

right now it's either get the espresso brewing or take a nap and shoot the rest of my day to shit

I've quit coffee before, I always come back though.

1 cup a day, I used to have one in the afternoon but switched that one a while back ago to some green tea.

coffee was giving me serious heartburn, I've been off it for about 2 weeks. I'm adjusting, and when I get home late at night from work I'm not all wired anymore.

Chief I quit drugs,booze and cigs in the same week. I wasn't even eating candy because of the sugar/cafine content.....

I HAD A COFFEE, it was awesome..........I'm fucking weak I guess,but while I was drinking said coffee I found a spot to do a burner that will trump all toys in my local area.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now