day 2.5 with no coffee........

Frate_Raper

Drinking said creation now.

Oh. My. Lord.

From now on every coffee I drink will have to be run through the espresso machine trice, with fresh grounds each time.

This is intense.

this is a very quick way to heart problems!

im personally not a coffee drinker, i hate the stuff. the smell, the taste the lingering odours just dont appeal.

good ol english builders tea is what i use for my caffeine fix.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the viet coffee is pretty strong and the sweet taste is from the condensed milk. i found this online to better explain it..

http://www.ineedcoffee.com/04/vietnamese/

and yeah, those VIA packs are starfucks instant coffee. i like creamer in my coffee so i use cream and sugar and the taste is not too bad..a lot better than folgers that's for sure.

:D

I'm glad I never got into coffee.

I'm on almost a week of no coke (with the exception of like two lines one night, after which I decided I didn't wanna continue). No real reason, just haven't been feelin it lately and figured I'd enjoy drugs at mardi Gras more if I didn't do any for a little bit

With all the coke you talk about doin its probably a good thing you DONT drink coffee :scrambled:

With that being said I get caffeine headaches from years of coffee's everyday and cigs just go so well with them. Suck a dick

I went through this court appointed substance abuse treatment; intensive outpatient treatment.

Anyways, had to quit everything EXCEPT coffee, and damn am i a fiend now. :D

I used to wake up with a bowl or two, that changed to half a pot of coffee.

Now i have a few cups of coffee in the am, and a redbull or equivalent at about 3 or 4.

also, the caffeine is on the outside of the bean, so all they have to do is strip the outer layer of the bean and it's decaf.

Not sure if it changes the flavor though, i'd assume not.

I havent had a need to give up coffee. Although I should start cold brewing since all the harmful stuff for the body comes out during a hot brew....although people have been doing it for centuries so I guess it hasnt done too much harm.

Im on my second day of correcting my sleep schedule. I moved and I have a new elevation and environment to adjust to. Plus My sleep schedule is all messed up. So 2 days into a new sleep schedule and so far so good. Had to deprive myself of almost 3 days with no sleep just to jump start.