getting laid

CHEKmySTEEZ*NC*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confidence gets you laid faster than good looks ever can

pretty much, as soon as you get over being humiliated or embarrassed by a chick, getting laid is easy as fuck. there are too many chicks out there for all of them to deny you, one's gotta give

• Like 1

I got a cool story bro. The first part really doesn't matter but I'm trying to paint a picture for you bitches.

Ahem...

I meet this dude who moved into my apartment complex from California, he moved to be with some random chick and her best friend. It turns out that his chick was cheating on him, so he ended up living with her friend who he had never even met. She kicked him out after about 3 months, even bought him a plane ticket back to Cali. We got drunk a few times at their place and she was always a bitch. A hot bitch, kinda rockabilly/hipster. Here comes the good part.

I was very drunk outside smoking a cigarette and saw her coming in to the apartments and asked her bluntly "wanna go fuck?" She paused and replied yes. I railed that whore for a few hours and bounced. It's 5 AM and I just got home.

The morel of the story is ask a stranger for some ass and you will receive some ass.

I just hope her massive boyfriend doesn't find out and try to fight me.

i dont like to judge a book by its cover but...with a name like VANDALICIOU$$$ useing dollar signs as the letter S and mixing Vandal and delicious into one word... you must be a wigger.

Being a wigger you are prolly trying to spit game to some ghetto fabulous delicious bitches.

but if you really have tourettes and autism you gotta start spitting game to hipster nerd chicks soon as they hear you speak your jibber jabber their pussy will get wet.

3648884031_8cf7cd6ab8_o.jpg

i might mouthfuck this girl before/after throwing her shitty fixed gear conversion into a lake.

nah, but for real.... i've been taking a "break" from sex.

it's been about two months. i'm kind of impressed with myself, considering that up until this point, the longest i'd gone without sex in the past 7 years was about two weeks.

it's pretty nuts. i spent the first month feeling like i was withdrawing from drugs.

now (for the time being, at least) i don't even care.

on the plus side, my painting and other activities have gone up by 1000%. i'm also going to quit smoking and reward myself with a new bike, since i spent the last few days thinking about how the last time i felt this way was when i was 18 and didn't give a shit about anything but graffiti an bikes.

things were much simpler then.

plus, i'm handsome, so i can go back to getting laid whenever i want.

uh, yeah dude, you definitely need your own crib if you plan on getting any play at all.

mosst chicks dont like the idea of a parent walkin in and seein their assholes and elbows

HAAAAAAAA @ the last bit

but yeah. whenever i was living with my folks i always made some up some bullshit like i was beefing with my roommate or something

^ thats cuz you fuks with hungry hoes.....but yea i just tried to get this gals number from the subway but her friends nicely cockblocked and started askin dumb questions. anyway im takin the statistical aproach to this shit and just try to get numbers from randoms and also re atempt all the hoes in my fone book(theres some new entries) and try to steal them to go this area wheres theres lots of rooms to rent for like 30 bucks a night....lets see how it goes

i might puttin the pussy on a pedustule

Girls fuckin love a guy that can cook. I can;t tell you how much

pussy i have reeled in after pulling off a tasty and

well presented meal in a clean dining room with chill music and wine

Seriously, you learn how to cook good and you're 50% of the way there

im so sorry for you son. I have never once done this just on some get pussy shit :D :D :D

I don't even like getting cooked for by some broad I dont care about sheeeitttt. Step your g up my gerbil, Im not even trying to spend time with you, I'm trying to spend a little time with your pussy and that's all. DOn't get me wrong, I can get down with the romantic tip if I got a girl and I care for her etc etc. But usually I treat em like dirt and they love it. I'm only 20 but im on that Wilt the Stilt pace right now.

:D :D :D