getting laid

CHEKmySTEEZ*NC*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smash Till I rash!!!!!

real_doll.jpg

I've realized the less u say Is always the best!! (less chance to get caught in a lie u said tht u may 4get about in the future) so jus asked them questions about them...and the whole 60% nice guy, 30% asshole, 10% psycho thing works fine for me... As far as picking girls up..? Take your pick! they're at your neighborhood bar on the floor... So pick em up!!!

Ziggyzaggaziggamazooo!!!

And as for the guy who's 19 n still a "V" word.... Better start using your poking prod soon shunny boy!! For if not it shall turn into an inny and soon you'll be wearing cosmo kramer jeans and start secretly dancing in your room to lady gaga sippin on some red wine with a loopy straw!!

I'm 19 and never kissed a girl before but it doesn't bother me...maybe I'm to lazy to go after bitches or just don't care who knows.

Dude, I have a very good friend that didn't lose his virginity until he got married. This

was by choice. Won't hear me making fun of you for this. Some folks are late bloomers.

But here's the deal: You need to go enjoy being 19.