haitiiiii

wags

It looks like triple is winning simply cause his posts seem effortless and people get so mad.

I'm on no side here though, keep going.

AINT NOBODY MAD AT HIM, HE'S JUST ONE OF THOSE CORNY ARMY NIGGAS THAT THINKS HE'S DOIN PEOPLE A FAVOR BY BEIN IN THE ARMY WHICH HE KINDA IS CUZ BETTER HIM IN A COFFIN THAN A NIGGA LIKE ME...AND IF YOU NOT IN HIS CATEGORY YOU'D BE LIKE "WOW DOGS, YOU'RE A FUCKIN CORNBALL"...WHICH IS WHATS HAPPENIN RIGHT NOW, NIGGAS ARE LIKE "WOW YOU'RE A FUCKIN CORNBALL, YOU LOST". NIGGA WONT TAKE HIS L THOUGH.

THAT SHIT ONLY LOOKS EFFORTLESS CUZ THE NIGGA IS DUMB AS FUCK. ON THE OTHER HAND IM WILD SMART AND THIS NIGGA IS SUCKIN ME OD RIGHT NOW. HE'S PRETENDIN HE'S NOT TIGHT BUT HE TIGHT, MEANWHILE IM SITTIN HERE EATIN HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS AT MY DESK DRINKIN POMEGRANATE LEMONADE...COOLER THAN PENGUIN NUTS OWWWW

AND DOW, I ALREADY TOLD NIGGAS THAT EVEN THOUGH I CAN TALK LIKE A WHITE GUY WITH A PHD I WONT BECAUSE I FIND THAT SHIT OFFENSIVE AS FUCK, I GREW UP TALKIN LIKE THIS AND IMA KEEP TALKIN LIKE THIS CUZ IM NOT TRYNA FIT SOMEBODY ELSE'S IDEA OF WHAT "SMART" AND "ACCEPTABLE" IS.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

show some respect, mero

dude's in the army

he did a shitload of push-ups for uncle sam and is clockin a mean ass 30k a year so that tropical nigger spics like you can type in all caps without terrorists underwear bombing the interwebz

IM SAYIN THIS NIGGA IS WILD SHERM, GET OUTTA HERE WITH YASELF MY MAN YOU SOUNDIN MAD HURT IN THE CHEST AREA PORTER WALRIDGE. PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO MY NUTS NIGGA GO CLIMB THAT ROPE OVER THAT WALL AND PUT TOGETHER A GUN YOU'LL NEVER SHOOT AT ANOTHER HUMAN.

MY FAM ALREADY HELPED HAITI BY GIVIN HAITIAN NIGGAS JOBS AND PLACES TO LIVE WHEN THEY WERE STANDIN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD BAREFOOT SELLIN PEANUTS.

IM SITTIN HERE EATIN HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS

here so i can sum it up in one post:

power bill- mero clowning my mom is like tag in elementary. useless when recess ends.

dow -thanks for saying something that i've been saying for the longest

feed- i was in the air force, not the army; and i'm clocking a mean ass 58k a year. jus sayin

cus- i do pay high rent, due to where i live

and the almighty mero-"NIGGA WONT TAKE HIS L THOUGH."

i wont take any loss cause it not a competition, its a full on expression of ones opinions. also, i'm not a nigga

THAT SHIT ONLY LOOKS EFFORTLESS CUZ THE NIGGA IS DUMB AS FUCK. ON THE OTHER HAND IM WILD SMART

and i'm dumb as fuck? why, cause i don't type in capslock and talk shit like you do in your racist-in-denial way. you sure are full of yourself due to some piece of paper that says you made it outa college.

good for you, now get that ass to some good use and make something of yourself. instead of a shit talking stereo type. i made myself what i am today, a strong blue collar member of the biggest aerospace union in the nation. what are you doing.

"IMA KEEP TALKIN LIKE THIS CUZ IM NOT TRYNA FIT SOMEBODY ELSE'S IDEA OF WHAT "SMART" AND "ACCEPTABLE" IS-

first off its "I am", and no you're doing you're damnedest not not fit into anyone idea of what smart or acceptable is, but if you step back and look at what you type; you're doing just that. making yourself follow a stereotype

Originally Posted by DA KID MERO (View Original Post)

MY FAM ALREADY HELPED HAITI BY GIVIN HAITIAN NIGGAS JOBS AND PLACES TO LIVE WHEN THEY WERE STANDIN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD BAREFOOT SELLIN PEANUTS.

Originally Posted by DA KID MERO (View Original Post)

IM SITTIN HERE EATIN HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS

clowned by a mod. are those the same peanuts yo u bought off on of your people

on the side of the road. were they barefoot, and not speaking english?

go figure

i type like this cause it what i do. no haiku(thought that was funny as fuck). no sonnets nor poems.

just my thoughts and opinions on what you say back.

now you go outside and play for awhile, and think of some more witty things to type in caps.

remember the more demeaning "you" think it is, the better you will feel about yourself and your o-so powerful degree, that will in the long run ; probably get you nowhere.

so have a great day my all that and a bag of donuts

but to me, you'll be dumber than a bag of rocks.

That "caused an uproar?"

Yeah, God forbid the doctors there helping victims have a few drinks and laughs at night

Fucking people are retarded.

Obviously this is a serious situation.

SeriousCat_nocaption.jpg

THIS NIGGA STAY ON MY BEEF.

MY MAN YOU JUST WROTE A THESIS ON SUCKIN MY DICK. YOU GET AN F, AND HAVE TO GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL IN MY NUTS. FUCK UP OUTTA HERE.

and again i rest my case.

live on in your stereotypical way

youre not slayin no one

but ive noticed....

you talk about suckin dick a lot

kill your self

You're a walking contradiction. You talk shit about stereotypes, and you're a stereotypical racist skinhead. You talk shit about how he types, but you don't have a clue how to use any sort of punctuation. Your shit is always in poems or giant walls of text. You talk about supporting America, then talk shit on someone's family in DR support haitians by purchasing food from them. The dude eats some peanuts and people in Haiti sell peanuts, that doesn't mean a goddamn thing. I have no idea how you think Mams was dissing him or pointing out any sort of contradiction.