What Are You Listening to 2010ism

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john pinette's comedy album

You're steady rocking good comedian's albums. My boy an I used to listen to this dude at his house and his Chinese momma wondered how he could laugh at him when he made fun of Chinese people in that whole all you can eat buffet bit..."HEY, BIG BOY...YOU HERE 4 HOUR! YOU GO NOW!" I love that fat bastard.

los+crudos.jpg

• Like 1

You're steady rocking good comedian's albums. My boy an I used to listen to this dude at his house and his Chinese momma wondered how he could laugh at him when he made fun of Chinese people in that whole all you can eat buffet bit..."HEY, BIG BOY...YOU HERE 4 HOUR! YOU GO NOW!" I love that fat bastard.

hahaha...oh shit!

you remember that!?!?

that was one of my favorite bits he did back in the day...i remember watching it when i was like 13 or 14.

haha....i remember at the beginning of the bit he would have the chinese owner come out, give him a dirty look and just shake his fist at him...hahaha.

id catch different bits from different comedians all the time on that show called standup standup on comedy central back in the day....comics like richard jeni and rondell sheridan..they need to bring that show back.

hahaha...oh shit!

you remember that!?!?

that was one of my favorite bits he did back in the day...i remember watching it when i was like 13 or 14.

haha....i remember at the beginning of the bit he would have the chinese owner come out, give him a dirty look and just shake his fist at him...hahaha.

id catch different bits from different comedians all the time on that show called standup standup on comedy central back in the day....comics like richard jeni and rondell sheridan..they need to bring that show back.

WORD THE FUCK UP!

I'd prop you, but I'm 24'd. John Pinette is the dude. He was in the Punisher movie with Thomas Jane. Fat fucker kills me.