Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

4760.jpg

my first time i watched it was today.i watched literally 10 minutes of it before i realised i completely hated it.shit was just so horrible on so many levels.trying to turn prison life into a fucking soap opera is lame as fuck.also why the fuck is a norteno flying a blue fucking flag? matter of fact where did all these people get street clothes in the pen.ive never been to prison only jail but im pretty sure that you get a jumpsuit and thats it.niggas walking around in flannel shirts and jeans and shit.like five minutes in some fucking guy who seems to be sane enough starts smearing shit all over his wall.why?

i seriously feel like im watching a broadway play when i watch this shit.also fuck this nigga in the wheelchair.fool looks like chris rock in a wig.fuck this show.fuck it to hell.that is all...

I hate that people gave a fuck when michael jackson died...a few months ago he was a crazy child raping weirdo and now that he's dead people are treating him like a fucking saint. Fuck Michael Jackson...they should've put him 12 ft under just in case the thriller video was on some Nostradamus shit...zombie Mike out raping kids ain't cool.

michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

The funny part is that he looked more normal in the thriller video than when he died...and yeah I'm mad. Endrantoner.

• Like 1

public bathroom hatred:

1) fat people that get breathing so heavy from just walking down the goddamn hallway to the bathroom that i have to hear them the fucking mouthbreathing while i'm hiding out playing games on my phone.

2) fat bitches that have stinky ass vaginas. so stinky that you can still smell them if you occupy a stale after them in too short of a period of time. wash your vagina!!!

3) people who don't know me that insist on talking to me while washing my hands. if i didn't work with you people everyday i wouldn't wash my hands just to avoid this. NO IT'S NOT FRIDAY YET!!!

kill your fat selves already!!! yes, i stay mad.

I hate this bitch...mostly i hate it when she says "discount!" It makes me fucking cringe. On a side note i would hate fuck her into 2011...atm's on the reg.

29yglc0.jpg

hahaha caught her as some side actress on a glad commercial where this chicks friends come over to do yoga I dunnno but she looks even more busted without all that crazy make-up.

So get this pay pal is holding money now up to 21 days after someone purchases something from you on Ebay....it isnt freed up for you until USPS scans it during shipment which we know doesnt always happen at the first couple of stops because they suck! oh AND!! it can be freed before 21 days IF you get positive feed back... I mean WTF!! its my money I FUCKING EARNED IT!!!

I mean what if I needed that cash to pay for the shipping...no dice!!

You will either know what I'm talkin about or think I'm stupid.

I FUCKING HATE all those Olive garden commercials when a bunch of corny sweater wearing whites and stay at home moms make some lame ass joke and all chuckle. Chuckling is what they do. Not laugh, laughing is for all races. They chuckle. FUCK!