Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

People who criticize something you've done while they don't possess the skill to do it themselves.

this is the foundation of ch.0, guess you missed that fine print when you registered

People who say "RIGHT" in a stupid voice to agree with a statement that has been made.

"right" (in an affirmative, yes-man tone)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- getting snaked while skating /nh i dont care if youre better than me bitch - i hope you roll your ankle & it flips inside out

- the toilet paper being hung in the way that places the detaching point of the plies closer to the wall

- greasy egomaniacal faggots such as the male cast of jersey shore (at least the would-be females have a vagina to provide some comfort with) - marinate yourself in another bottle of cologne & throw another can of castro GTX in your hair, you still stink & cant you see how unnaturally orange you are? i hope your testicles implode from steroids & the equally faggy bouncers refuse to let you go while your sac is dripping blood all over the dance floor & the girls are going "EWWW"

- pigs who stop you for jaywalking, create a scene by blocking traffic like something actually went down, then threaten you with a $110 ticket - like get a fucking life; i hope your family is slowly murdered in front of you while the cold sweat does nothing to help free you from the ropes. THE WORLD HATES YOU & YOU DONT STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT, OFF YOURSELF & EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS TO YOU

- morbidly obese people who hold serious expressions while looking at fast food menus. DECISIONS DECISIONS, HUH FATASS? stop sweating in front of me, all youre doing is standing br0, STANDING

- old people that are clearly unreasonable & racist, who always play the helpless victim because its that easy for them - i cant wait until you "depart" so i can tapdance on your grave while playing a kazoo

more to come... life brings reminders

"Shits trippy, bro" < This phrase or any sentence with the word trippy, but that one especially.

Most things in popular culture.

When people sneeze right next to me and I catch the smell of their sneeze.

where do you live that you can hold resentment for this experience?

lmao, that pic

just being hungry anytime in general when out & about... main streets with a lot of restaurants with big windows, that they would take down in the summer to let in some air, either or

broadly speaking, i guess theres are a lot of restaurants like that in the entertainment district & the faggoty hip part of downtown here

i wasnt implying im so broke i cant eat the required amount/day... i manage. was just saying it sucks when it does happen. even walking by a shitty pizza joint when youre hungry at that instant, but not planning to buy isnt such a pleasure

CANCER. shit's a bitch

:(

"Shits trippy, bro" < This phrase or any sentence with the word trippy, but that one especially.

Most things in popular culture

haha, on point

i hate it even more if trippy is used in regards to weed. if its about something that could actually be considered "trippy" & they absolutely felt the need to use it to describe fractals or w.e... i may not want to kick them in the nuts for saying so... but yes, its used by douchebags most of the time

shit was like the trippiest journey on weed to mcdonalds ever br0

Prolly had something similar posted already, cause I can't possibly be the only human who hates this shit.

Fatties cramming corndogs n other junk-food in their mouths. Especially hate seeing fat kids scarffing on garbage.

fat-kits-eating-mcdonalds.jpg

fat_guy_eating_a_whole_cake_by_hims.jpg

corndogeatingcontest_fatpeopleeatin.jpg

i also hate how i get in a hit and run, no police show....then dude comes back with a pistol talking shit, still no police. but when u guy goes to do a raw ass burner, every cop in the precinct decides to show. fuck cops

P3ZS threads.

and fagboys saying 'oontz' one month into a channel0 bid.

well, pretty much anybody saying oontz but there is a line. and im not talkin off a hookers ass.

im talkin off the outer flap of a hookers vaj lip.