Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

i hate it when you brush your teeth soon after eating & cleaning the tongue makes you puke it all out, so you gotta start over

i also hate brushing my teeth before i eat breakfast, why would i take a shower if im about to go roll in a pile of compost in the next 2 min.?

I HATE PEOPLE WHO PLAY GOLF, BECAUSE THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE ONE NOTCH ABOVE PEOPLE WHO DONT PLAY GOLF. LIKE IF THEY AR EONE CLASS ABOVE YOU AND SHIT...FUCK DAT...

blow me. i play golf and it's an excuse for us (golfers) to get wasted and be outside.

i hate people with downsyndrome who whine about shit they don't know about.

Angry old people. I was in a furniture store after work yesterday, old man river thought I must have worked there because I had a suit on. Gramps just starts yelling at me, randomly about a recliner downstairs. lol.

I stood there laughing for about 5 minutes while he ranted before I told him I didnt work there.

0318001300.jpg

These people... They offered me a flier and I politely told them to go fuck themselves.

Edit- and bro faggots wearing board shorts. You're not surfing motherfucker, go put on some normal ass shorts.

When you send someone an email with information involved, and they never respond to even acknowledge they received or understood it.

PSM --if you read this, I realized I posted this after I sent you an email. It wasn't geared towards you man, I didn't expect a reply on that one. :lol:

earth.jpg

first chance i get im blasting right off this bitch

You don't hate the planet Earth man. Think about it. You hate mountains, trees, oceans, icebergs?

No man, you hate humans not Earth! If humans weren't on this planet, it would be a great place.