Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

incredibly mixed signals

constantly being the person who has to drive

headaches

the current state of the job market

doctors

not having any painkillers

edit: oh, and motherfuckers who take forever to get back to you, especially when it involves something important.

Fat or old people walking slowly next to each other taking up the whole pavement, making it impossible to get past them, just makes me wanna push them in the road and get run over.

People walking slowly up the stairs when I am rushing to get into work and they don't fucking move.

My job.

When you arrange to speak to someone at a certain time and they don't answer, just annoys the shit out of me.

I also can't stand being late for stuff, but I don't know why this bothers me so much, I hate being late for work, but hate my job so I dunno why I want to be there on time, maybe so I can do a full day of hate and can be nice and settled with a coffee before the hating begins.

I hate it when inanimate objects attack me. Like I'm eating potato chips and one chip jumps 90 degrees and stabs the roof of my mouth, even though I'm chewing carefully to avoid exactly that. Dishes like to jump out of my hand and smash on the floor. I dunno, maybe they're suicidal. A lot of inanimate objects seem to have both mobility and an attitude when I try to work with them. I have seen them defy gravity and other natural forces in order to thwart my will. The low point is when I find myself yelling at an object, "Obey the laws of physics, you dumb piece of shit!"

Fat or old people walking slowly next to each other taking up the whole pavement, making it impossible to get past them, just makes me wanna push them in the road and get run over.

this.

i work in a building of fat people and quite often i get stuck behind a waddling log jam on my way to lunch.

but i could go on for ages about the things that bother me about fat people.......

those faggots with the clipboards who stand there all day pretending to give a shit

though i politely declined, one of them gave me attitude anyway today, so i had to scream "GET A REAL FUCKING JOB" at him

that did it

I always pretend i am on the phone when i see those faggots standing out in front of a store.

i don't know whats more demeaning...clipboards or sign waving. personally i rather clean up shit.

FLASH MOBS!

Wacky goofballs?....NO....Corny fucktards!

Bunch of boring fucking idiots, with no imagination having to do some exhibitionist hipster shit, just so they feel they have done something with themselves.

1282156236_ee11be5299_o.jpg

GD7197436@A-flash-mob-pillow-fi-6146.jpg

Zombie_walk_Pittsburgh_29_Oct_2006.jpg

those faggots with the clipboards who stand there all day pretending to give a shit

though i politely declined, one of them gave me attitude anyway today, so i had to scream "GET A REAL FUCKING JOB" at him

that did it

these fuckers always want me to give my support to some oregon ballot bullshit. i just tell them i'm from washington. BOOM i am no longer of use to them. douchebags.

I hate going out with friends that you know will disappear halfway through the night and leave everyone they brought out with them. They tell the one guy who they no is too wasted to have common sense to tell the rest of them and you get stuck taking everyone home, thus leaving the drunk chick you were about to take home to smash..........