Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

word fuck the wind. specially when i'm trying to sleep and all i hear is shshwhshhsdfshwhwh

makes it colder then it already is

when its hot it blows shit into my eyes

if it wasnt for its use for flying kites i woulda killed it by now

It's called The Red Hat Society. It's based off of some poem. The poem was adopted by obnoxious hags because it proclaims the author's embrace of being an old fart. The author goes on to say she will always be young at heart some kind of in denial bullshit. I imagine they wear the red hats because it makes them a focal point on some "I'm old but young but fucking old and we're gunna cackle in diners and take up whole sections of restaurants and someone would like to burrow a ball-bearing claymore in their jowls".

classic-short-ugg-boots.jpg

Fat-boys_797050c.jpg

FAT PEOPLE i fucking hate them so much...

SixCats.jpg

dreadlocks_pictures.jpg

WHITE PEOPLE WITH DREADS, GET A FUCKING LIFE DIRTBAG, your not african and blacks dont think your cool...

fast-food-logos1231520602.gif

Snow%20in%20my%20driveway.2.jpg

best_minivans_04.jpg

the last one on my permanent list is anything and all BOOLEG DESIGNER CLOTHS, HANDBAGS and NIKES... if you buy this or wear this your just as bad as the chinks making them, if you cant afford or find or steal the real thing then dont front... i rather see some white trash in jcpenny sweatpants then some idiot dipped in fake Gucci and bootleg Jordans... fuck off

those are the never fails... but here are some that are in the mix right now...

homeless.jpg

i have grown tedious of this^^ like post up elsewhere, not on city hall steps, not on library steps or anyplace people have to make moves... go dip out the woods, railroad tracks or shelter, no one wants to look at your filthy ass... be out

lil-wayne.jpg

alg_mtv_jersey-shore.jpg

large_rex-ryan514.jpg

svLIES-420x0.jpg

in the last year or two these make me so pissed off... i have stolen stacks of these and thrown them away just cuz.... LEAVE TIGER ALONE!!!!

Red-Traffic-Light-739541.jpg

redlights last few years annoy me too, when im going a good clip and i have to use my breaks to stop. i really cant stand using my breaks to slow down from high rates of speed for no reason...

• Like 1

to IHATEU and Poesia [] T

yes i totally agree leave tiger alone and fuck the paparazzi and media but boosting a stack just to trash, you know thats crazy old man behavior. like an angry dad move. you know who i heard started out doing shit like that? then, well you know the rest.

n_docs_bomber2.300w.jpg

i fucking hate perez. i have told several people if i ever see him in the street alone or with a crew, im guaranteeing ill land a one punch knockout

but stealing mags to throw them out is mad funny, and i have a theory on perz. if this were only 10 years earlier like the mid late 90's perez would not exist. in fact no one like him existed then. but the tolerance level has gone up, and we let homos like this slip through the cracks.

think about it if some fat mega fag came around with only the intention of blowing peoples spots only 15 years ago he would have been crushed. this dude would have not survived in my elementary school, not a single second, but todays schools are full of him

This chick:

c0.jpg

GO BACK TO YOUR MOTHER SHIP YOU ALIEN HOOKER!!!!

*For those that don't know who she is, she hosts most of the shows on nyc's public access station. She does all the restaurant shows, the night life shows, the cultural shit. She is so fucking annoyingly fake it makes you angry. She makes TGI Friday's waitresses look like seasoned prison guards from Pelican Bay.

Think it was on page 2 someone said they hate bullies. me 2. Although i think they should teach kids to stand up for them self more rather than ignore them.

I hate cooking food to find there's no ketchup left.

I hate when girls cant text back straight away no matter what. Always gotta put some time between the replys, no matter how urgent.

I hate when good things come to an end. Ive just finished season 6 part 1 of sopranos. Saving the last 8 for crimbo.

Also hating when people sit down to watch it with you, they know how much you love it, ive said countless times i dont want to know what happens, they say, Has so and so died yet? Has tony been shot yet?

I hate when you see white kids wearing wu tang everything. Yet all they've heard is 36 chambers.

I hate it when your with friends and making jokes about each other. Everyones laughing but then you say something about the person making jokes and all of a sudden its not funny. fuck off mate.

I hate when people upload loads of photos of them smoking weed.

I hate when people stand in the middle of the pavement when talking. Stand at the fucking side.

Old people not thanking me when i hold the door open for them.

Facebook status's telling me you were more drunk than anyones everybeen ever the night before.

Was good to get this off my chest