Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Unnecessary overuse of the sigh at work. We get it Sheila, everyone wants to go home and no one wants to be here. Now can you plz STFU

• Truth 2
  • Props 1

When parents hold you up/inconvenience you by allowing their small kid to try to do some stupid adult shit they're incapable of, like opening a door.  Jackass parent usually stands there cooing and acting like it's the cutest thing in the world, oblivious of the need to get the fuck out of the way of others, maybe try that when no one's around.  As I'm writing this, have to say that 99.9% of the time it's a woman doing it.  Dude's know to get the fuck out the way, you can push that elevator button next time Timmy.

• Like 1

Coworkers who constantly talk about their dietary habits. Nobody gives a shit you gluten-free paleo fasting ass keto motherfuckers.

Edited by TONY MAYO
  • Truth 1

I hate when people think it's clever to include peoples name in an anecdote, like kults and one man banned just did in their posts. no offense.

I hate when people are slow to text back

I hate when this fucking internet doesn't fucking load stuff. infuriating.

35 minutes ago, you can microwave bacon said:

I hate when people think it's clever to include peoples name in an anecdote, like kults and one man banned just did in their posts. no offense.

None taken.  I was being sarcastic, not clever.

last minute jobs that have you scrambling for labor and drivers. fucking salesmen that never follow up on jobs they book leaving me to figure out the details of the job.  

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now