How many of you are as creepy as I am?

Organic Therapy

Well, I was talking to my girlfriend the other day about how I speculate every inch of everyone surrounding me in public. It's sort of odd, it's something I can't help but doing.

Let's say I go to the mall to buy some clothes or something and there are people walking in front, behind, and/or next to me. I would glance at them or stare at them (depending on the rotation of their body) and just think to myself if they have ever killed someone, raped, have weird sexual fantasies, are insecure, have a horrible mouth (pertaining to language,) if they are stupid, if they plan to do something with their lives, etc.

I also tend to examine everything they're wearing and the way that they present themselves. The way I function when I meet someone or just see a random person is kind of odd, even to me. It's like my mind is writing a critical analysis of the person and I take note of the most minuscule things.

Are any of you like this?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do it all day to everyone - I over-analyse(/nh) everything.

It is an evil talent.

I can size people up the second I see them by their appearance.

I still try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but stereotypes exist for a reason.

I would have made a helluva cop.

I am a cop! OH NOEZ!!

Anyway, I am always quick to judge; and my judgments are usually correct.

I feel you though.

Most of the time I tune strangers out to the point where I barely notice them. When I'm walking through the hood at night I pay more attention or when I meet someone I size them up...my first impressions are generally on point. Unfortunately I don't listen to them sometimes, and it's usually when I really need to (i.e., drugs or sex are involved).

If I am out of the house I am just in my own world, people I know will wave out or call out to me and I am just completely zoned out of everything around me.

I used to really be critical of everything in my surroundings but now it just flies by unnoticed, I don't see why I should worry about other people/what they look like etc

But when I am introduced to new people I generally form a decision on them straight away go by gut feeling and it is rare that I am wrong.

Drue wants to be a cop

I'm from 3 generations of cops turned lawyers.

It is in my blood.

Only I could care less about other peoples' problems

and I am not wearing a bulletproof vest to work for under $2 million a year.

Plus I am 34 and look like I'm 17, I'd be Jump Streeting teenagers:

21-jump-street.jpg

I don't do this at all. I'm pretty oblivious to what's going on around me 99% of the time. Especially in situations like shopping etc. I get in trouble from girls I know for not noticing their new hairstyles or dresses. To which I explain... "if you were wearing a low cut top and a mini skirt I might have noticed" That's about the only shit that grabs my attention. The only thing I'll look out for is tags etc but I think thats programmed in my head from when I was obsessed with graffiti a while back.