Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Organic Therapy

How many of you are as creepy as I am?

Well, I was talking to my girlfriend the other day about how I speculate every inch of everyone surrounding me in public. It's sort of odd, it's something I can't help but doing.

Let's say I go to the mall to buy some clothes or something and there are people walking in front, behind, and/or next to me. I would glance at them or stare at them (depending on the rotation of their body) and just think to myself if they have ever killed someone, raped, have weird sexual fantasies, are insecure, have a horrible mouth (pertaining to language,) if they are stupid, if they plan to do something with their lives, etc.

I also tend to examine everything they're wearing and the way that they present themselves. The way I function when I meet someone or just see a random person is kind of odd, even to me. It's like my mind is writing a critical analysis of the person and I take note of the most minuscule things.

Are any of you like this?

• Like 1

I do it all day to everyone - I over-analyse(/nh) everything.

It is an evil talent.

I can size people up the second I see them by their appearance.

I still try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but stereotypes exist for a reason.

I would have made a helluva cop.

I do this too just not to such an extent. I guess it's more like I judge people by their clothes, demeanor, hairstyle etc. Does this make me a freak too?

I do it all day to everyone - I over-analyse(/nh) everything.

It is an evil talent.

I can size people up the second I see them by their appearance.

I still try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but stereotypes exist for a reason.

I would have made a helluva cop.

I am a cop! OH NOEZ!!

Anyway, I am always quick to judge; and my judgments are usually correct.

I feel you though.

Most of the time I tune strangers out to the point where I barely notice them. When I'm walking through the hood at night I pay more attention or when I meet someone I size them up...my first impressions are generally on point. Unfortunately I don't listen to them sometimes, and it's usually when I really need to (i.e., drugs or sex are involved).

I do that ALL THE TIME. Sometimes I even wonder what they think about me or if they can see what i'm like via my look/eyes etc.

Then again I'm just a creeper.

• Like 1

i'm creepier than you, when i see some little kids or something walking by i picture them naked. always.

i cant help it, its like a gift.

i always think how many people around me have aids or stds

fucking grosses me out

I wonder if they are looking to fight me. Then I sit down and drink my diet coke. Mrahhhh

I go from this

Dropdeadjump1.JPG

To this

kenny-g.jpg

Oh and it's usually small children and Fathers exclusively that I want to punch in the face jsut for being at the same establishment.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now