MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 pages of this shit? and it's only on episode four?

FUUUUUUUUUUU

MTV was cool only when Beavis and Butthead were on. Remember what MTV stood for? Music TeleVision... now you fucking kids watch guidos smack each other around boozefighter style. MTV caused the death of the music video.

mp3? really?

mp3 caused the death of CD sales - that i could understand, but the fact is it hasn't, it only boosted sales of CD's - and revunue as a whole when considering iTunes. no tears shed for the jewsic industry.

MTV killed music videos. They started small - Beavis and Butthead, a cartoon that made fun of music videos. Then there was Daria - a spinoff cartoon character from Beavis and Butthead - but no music videos. Then skip ahead years later, "Real World" shows up, and everybody forgets about videos and opts for "reality television". Real World spawns Road Rules and dominates MTV for nearly a decade. Music videos find solice in VH1 and the one last show to actually air music videos, Total Request Live with Carson Daly. GTFO...

MTV killed music videos with shitty reality TV shows.

And this show Jersey Shore is merely an extension of poor dumbed down programming. I WANT TO SEE THE NEW TOOL VIDEO GOD DAMMIT!!! Not some guidos fight over who has the more ripped abs.

i don't think any ONE force from Mtv killed music videos, it was a combined effort in general from MTV and from idiot fans that in reality, don't really give a shit about music. they care about advertising and trends.

oh and the real world came out one year before beavis and butthead. so i don't really think its some sequential order of shows that caused the demise of the music video.

the only thing worth watching nowadays is adultswim.that and the simpsons and southpark and c span but the got rid of cspan two and three and now all i can watch is the fucking house of representatives..seriously? fuck that shit...im not sitting through an hour of some old farts fighting over a bill that benefits no one except for those who live in buttfuck alaska.

edit.on another note this is my 666th post..someone grab a crucifix.i have to pray for an hour to ward off evil spirits.or post again in the next half hour.either way

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ski Mask (View Original Post)

you americans have been missing out on the douchtasticness of "Peak Season"

Ep 1 is on youtube as well

I watched and am now so ashamed. I want more.

Do not provide ...

hhahaha this show, so trash. I slept with one of the cast members. yipee!