80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

mad fucking props.. tops were a huge part of my life in grade two, for some reason. fully understand what you mean about the satisfaction of throwing a perfect spin

when you battled with those, did you flick yours against the other ones, using the string? you can make them jump like that too

fucking gayblades ruined tops forever, though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a Long John but no Silver, no gold or plat

I was simply red from the years I been holdin' back

With two sides to a book I lick stamps and light matches

And set fires in garbage pails and cabbage patches

A child of the corn, been wild since I was born

Climbin' over barbed wire, clothes got torn

Shoes got muddy and my click turned cruddy

"Wherever I go they went; they my buddies!"

I brush teeth, brush naps and calm streets

Dreamin' of Cadillacs, wood wheels and plush seats

Cats with gold teeth and raps with such beats

Macks with no grief and some sacks of green leaf

When I loaded my cap gun I was ready for ac-tion!

Starin' at beer cans and a moment to crack one

Wanna hang with the big boys and play with the big toys

And be with the people makin all that got-damn noise, man

• 4 months later...
Remember seeing this bit he did about cooking a baked potato in the stove.

Just had one.

rip

each word truer than the last, cept I had mine in the 2000s. And I had a bunch of the 25 cent machine sticky balls that I threw up on the ceiling. Moms wasn't pleased. Kept doing it tho.

oh man those sticky hands. yeah they were so gross when they'd get dirty. all parents did hate these guys, hahaha.

this is more or less a personal memory of the time period being discussed here, so i figured no better place to tell this tale:

one time when i was in preschool/kindergarten there was this grotesquely obese girl (yes, they made 'em like that back in the eighties) named jenny gurtz. our class had just been dismissed and i had to piss something fierce so i went into the bathroom immediately following her exit and to my utter disbelief there was a WHITE dookie sitting in the toilet!!! i swear on my life this turd was bright WHITE. and, to top things off there wasn't any paper in the bowl - so this little girl dropped a number two and must have "forgotten" to wipe her bottom. perhaps she thought "wow i dropped an ivory log! i'll just leave this here for the rest of my peers & classmates to marvel at", though i have my doubts that this much thought was given to the situation @ hand. i suppose it truly blew my mind even as such a young lad; i literally ran out of the washroom to tell my mother who had just come to pick me up as class had just wrapped up. i'll never forget that day as long as i live. just thought i'd recall that memory with you all, as i've never really shared it w/ many people except maybe a select handful of family & close friends during the past twenty-eight years. consider yourselves privileged.

feel free to discuss amongst yourselves @ greater length if you're just as perplexed by it as i am to this very day. what happened here, rather how? and why? surely all one can do @ this point is speculate but i'd be curious as to what chemicals and/or diet, terminal illness etc. may have contributed to white feces.

• Like 1

ayo fist good looks on that link - i had kinda thought even @ that age that there was something abnormal about the white doodoo. but @ least now i can do some proper research and make my hypothesis based on the information herein. i'll venture the guess that cirrhosis can be crossed off the list of possible illnesses a five or six year-old may carry.

also, broke plenty nba jam backboards in my day. wasn't that hard if i recall correctly.

ShawnKemp-breaks-backboard-on-horacegrantandscottiepippenNBAJam.jpg

shawn kemp didn't fuck around, yo!

just found the name of a movie (actually one 1hour episode of a tv series) that I watched when i was 7 years old (27 years ago..back in 1987).

the movie was called 'double agent' and starred Michael McNeal.

i've been looking for this movie for years and the only detail i could remember about it was that the main character was a spy and he used to carry around a cigarette case filled with red licorice.