its not fucking funny

SheepOrDie

Two and a Half men. Somehow it manages to be one of the most watched tv shows on television, but it has yet to make me crack a smile. How can anyone actually think this show's funny? My boyfriend thinks the show is hilarious but his sense of humor is completely ass backwards.

I'm just sayin'. And the only reason why I complain is cos I have to sit and listen to this nonsense every night.

Fuck this show and fuck Charlie Sheen.

In other news, this weekend's Baconfest was a success. as soon as i get ahold of the pix i will post.

heres some pics from last baconfest, there was definently more bacon but everyone ate it before i could flick.

bacon and weak ribs..

ghkfs.jpg?t=1258435960

mail.jpg?t=1258435783

marinade bacon in whiskey, fry that shit up... soo good.

:scrambled:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went to the WB studios tour. We went to the set of 2 and a half men and there was a rough script sitting on a chair as the guide talked about the set. I was the last one to leave, and I fought every temptation to steal that fucking script. I wasn't sure if security was going to search my bag after we left (they do when you go in.) And didn't feel like catching a charge for stealing a script for some lame show. Looking back now, I totally could have gotten away with it.

Sigh.

lots of sexual innuendos.

i think on a scale of 1 to 10, the comedy is about a 6 ...the girl im dating fucking loves this show though.

id rather watch parking wars on a&e.

There you go....

You don't like this show, this jawn hates this show, both of your significant others love the show, and you love fat bitches.

It's a swap made in heaven.

• Like 1

$20,000 dollars bail and felony charges for fucking STICKERS???

And it wasn't even graffiti stickers... it was normal fucking bumperstickers.

I can't believe we have the audacity to give other countries shit about human rights violations.

Yeah that is stupid.

Might have to do with the extent though. Dude was prolific. He was on like every bus, newstand, busstop, pole, etc. in the city. But LA has really been on a no-tolerance policy in the last couple of years. Oh yeah and that nigga's from Philly

Yeah that is stupid.

Might have to do with the extent though. Dude was prolific. He was on like every bus, newstand, busstop, pole, etc. in the city. But LA has really been on a no-tolerance policy in the last couple of years. Oh yeah and that nigga's from Philly

So what.. it's still just fucking stickers.

Dude was just advertising his fucking website and the T-shirts he sells on it.

This is basically the equivalent of throwing felonies and $20,000 bail at the owner of a skateshop for putting up stickers advertising his skateshop.

When did stickers even become a crime, much less a felony?

This is a prime example of what happens when capitalism goes too far.

you know this show just got the largest contract renewal of any sitcom ever?

it baffles me.

maybe Antarctica is melting because there are fifty million tv sets running non stop in a hidden bunker covered in ice constantly running this show.

and all those tv's are crying.

• Like 2

the laugh track goes off every 25 seconds. HAHAHAHA...... (talking) ...... HAHAHAHAhahaha.....(mild joke) ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laugh tracks are absolutely retarded, and a deciding factor towards whether I will watch a show or not. I don't need to be told when to laugh...The only show I can stomach that has one is Seinfeld and even that pushes it sometimes.

With that being said, I hate most serial television shows anyway.