What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

12 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

@DETO you ever once in a while put a lantern ring on and stick your hand in that lantern just in case it actually works?

Every single day. 

“In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power…Green Lantern's light!”

Edited by DETO
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Laxin' 

moved into a 2 bedroom house from a 4 bedroom with no help lifting anything. that's what happens when your moms side of the family are all into collecting furniture. I got 4 dressers and only 3 pairs of pants hahaha. thankful for all the hours I spent watching HGTV shows with my mother though, I got a good decorative eye. some whack idle toy hands tho.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

On 4/28/2024 at 8:38 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

@Schnitzel  is this heavy in the land of your peoples ?? 

IMG_5289.jpeg

Yeah. I drink it occassionally Myself.

As for whatvI am doing, sitting around the shoppung centre waiting on Toyota to call Me to tell Me what else I need to pay them to fix My van on top of their $285 diagnostic fee which I know takes them 15 minutes to get the readout from plugging into the ECU and a visual diagnosis  and quick drive would tell them the rest. If I am missjng something here, can mechanics of the oontz tell Me how places can get away with ripping people off to such a degree?

I should also note that it has finally rained so whatever beach visiting plans I had for My birthday will no doubt be thwartes by the weather and having to spend nearly $300 to get told that I need to spend another $1000 or so I don't have to be able to leave this suburb with a functional vehicle once again after it has been fucked since Toyota first worked on it in February and I have had to drop all My spare cash into delaying it until now (whilst not being able ti drive for more than 6 minutes before it overheats and explodes the overflow reserviour bottle cap.

I know it would be easier to be dead than to exist at this point, given every pair of human eyes I look at only leads Me to Done whatever selfish demon cunt keeps Me trapped here staring back knowing that I truly fucking hate them for selfishly having Me exist such that they can live lives devoid of the fuckery they delight in witnessing Me experience for their gain.

And for those who might pick up on a bipolar like mood change from posts I made yesterday until today, consider that last week when I booked My van in I wasn't told nor quoted a price for the issue to be diagnosed, which given it is like 2 or 3 weeks since they gave it the all clear only for My hoses to explode 25 mins from leaving the dealership, means I could have gotten this sorted prior to now without the exhorbitant fee for them to not even fix a thing.

If they had not used predatory sales tactics and now after they just called Me as I make this post I pay them $285 to tell Me that is the water pump and it will be $1200 fix with the $285 completely fucking wasted considering when I called to book it in I told thsm it was the water pump I was supplying and they convinced Me I needed a diagnosis.

31 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

TyIMG_4080.jpg.37caf331d650ef07f82dc316b806d511.jpgping in tracking numbers and cutting out frankenstein boxes for my book since Australia post is hopeless at times.

You have a book? Care to elaborate as I may have missed a thread at some point.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Yeah. I drink it occassionally Myself.

As for whatvI am doing, sitting around the shoppung centre waiting on Toyota to call Me to tell Me what else I need to pay them to fix My van on top of their $285 diagnostic fee which I know takes them 15 minutes to get the readout from plugging into the ECU and a visual diagnosis  and quick drive would tell them the rest. If I am missjng something here, can mechanics of the oontz tell Me how places can get away with ripping people off to such a degree?

Dealership = Stealership