What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
18 hours ago, ndv said:

Don't hate me, but I zoomed in and used your code and got that 20% off.  Code is only good for one time.   

Cool story bro.  That’s how posting in public forums work, glad someone could save some coin. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

It's a generic code anyone can use so order away brehs.

AEW is on the tv, think I'll doodle something on the paper while I'm waiting for my girl to come finish this original netflix prgrammin.

In conclusion, fuck the cable/internet/utility companies.

• Truth 2

Posted (edited)

Laying in bed. I went to eat at the local Mexican joint with my old lady and the trouble maker kid. It was fucking dead in there. Which is weird cuz this joint is usually slammed. I'm having sharp gut pains right now and I get why they were dead.

Edited by mr.yuck

@mr.yuck hope you feel better my dude.. that was me yesterday after eating at hooters with a buddy of mine.. fucking awful...

Im sitting here in the basement at work for a minute because ive legit been the only one on the floor taking orders for both regular service and a 40 person party.. even my manager told me to slow down on orders cause these other nerds need to do their part so i said fuck it ill do you one better, ill be back in a minute.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Laying in bed. I went to eat at the local Mexican joint with my old lady and the trouble maker kid. It was fucking dead in there. Which is weird cuz this joint is usually slammed. I'm having sharp gut pains right now and I get why they were dead.

salsa de pinga gone sour?

• Truth 1

Posted (edited)

Last weekend I went to some neighborhood Civic League cook out thing. I met a bunch of people from the neighborhood. I guess they liked the cut of my jib cuz now they are inviting me to their dinner parties. I'm gonna put a 12 oz sticker up in their bathroom.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Last weekend I went to some neighborhood Civic League cook out thing. I met a bunch of people from the neighborhood. I guess they liked the cut of my job cuz now they are inviting me to their dinner parties. I'm gonna put a 12 oz sticker on their bathroom.

3B3BEA52-C888-4F36-89EC-AC76439E5959.jpeg

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

JUST HAD 2 PINTS AND MY AIR CONDITIONER SOUNDS LIKE A RUSTED BIKE FRAME BEING SHAKEN BY A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER

NOT EVEN JUNE 108 f HEAT INDEX LETS GET READY FOR GOOCH GUMBO BABY IM TAKING PURE SWAMP ASS \

3 DAY WEEKEND SUNDAY NIGHT SLEPT ALL LAST TWO DAYS AFTER GETTING ASSFUCKED AT WORK FOR BEING A RETARD IN AN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT

• LOL! 1

On 5/26/2024 at 10:53 PM, +plus+ said:

JUST HAD 2 PINTS AND MY AIR CONDITIONER SOUNDS LIKE A RUSTED BIKE FRAME BEING SHAKEN BY A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER

NOT EVEN JUNE 108 f HEAT INDEX LETS GET READY FOR GOOCH GUMBO BABY IM TAKING PURE SWAMP ASS \

3 DAY WEEKEND SUNDAY NIGHT SLEPT ALL LAST TWO DAYS AFTER GETTING ASSFUCKED AT WORK FOR BEING A RETARD IN AN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT

still retarded...

I keep over complicating things.

I think the reason this job has me fucked up is it jumps from task to task and I am not good at that.

Give me the tasks and they gonna get done lemme tell you what but this dang hip hopping and teams meeting to discuss the email