What's your occupation?

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not my job but selling sperm sounds easy as shit

theyre a lot more selective than tv/your teenage dreams have conditioned you to believe. theres a minimum height restriction & educational background, a thorough review of your familys history of illnesses, must be a non-smoker/user in tiptop shape, etc

if it was that easy, half the people on this board would be millionaires by now

3949210692_f2e1defb12.jpg

what was this one aboot?

i put big stickers on things

how did you get hooked up with this job & how is the pay?

is it a 5 day workweek?

are you usually working solo outside or is this rare & you usually work in a line?

im sure there must be differences due to geography, but if you could give me a general idea of your worklife. i could see myself doing this

i got the job through a neighbor but even if i didn't i could have gotten it on my own

i was taught everything i needed to know in about 6 months

it is a 5 day a week job, weekends off. right now i'm doing part time though due to school

maybe once a week or so i will go out in the field and do an install, nothing complex or anything

i work outside of the shop by myself a lot when lettering trucks and cars. it's not a problem, just put on an ipod and go

i don't know what working in a line means but since i'm experienced i get work before others would

not only do i letter trucks, but i make sign faces, banners, boxes and channel lettering

truthfully, it's the best job in the world. i get paid pretty much $100 a day no matter what, lunch included

some shit i've done

l_885cfc97d0454e2cb051e9fd4de7e50c.jpg

l_cad76e96ebac4885acc83bda18a506a3.jpg

l_809d97035d704ac8ad2e45de210d6e22.jpg

n641331810_2155275_7400379.jpg

2868_85214541810_641331810_2200106_6114665_n.jpg

• Like 1

theyre a lot more selective than tv/your teenage dreams have conditioned you to believe. theres a minimum height restriction & educational background, a thorough review of your familys history of illnesses, must be a non-smoker/user in tiptop shape, etc

if it was that easy, half the people on this board would be millionaires by now

what was this one aboot?

how did you get hooked up with this job & how is the pay?

is it a 5 day workweek?

are you usually working solo outside or is this rare & you usually work in a line?

im sure there must be differences due to geography, but if you could give me a general idea of your worklife. i could see myself doing this

that was from a g20 mural i worked on last week, each country and a famous figure, couldnt tell you who the canadiens were i didnt paint them, i did the lettering

Translation:

Your a rent-a-pig that hassles people over bottled water.

Translate this dick in your mouth.

Now take off your shoes and do whatever the fuck I say or you can't visit grandma to beat up the meat cut one last time before she passes away from a series of traumatic blows to the skull she suffered while I teabagged her wrinkled fucking facial.

ps your mother's mother gives an award winning gummy.

• Like 1