WTF is R 'n' B?

Jackson

OK, so I have got a job djing at the local disco here in the small town in sweden I have just recently moved to.

The woman who runs the club asked me if I minded playing r n b from time to time.

I said sure why not just gimme dat paper.

Should I just play big punisher all night and fuck em all? Thats what I want to do.

My question is,

What is halfway decent R 'n' B?

What are the bangers? And I mean bangers.

Is there such a thing as halfway decent R 'n' B?

Thanks chaps.

/Jacksondoesn'twatchmtvoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man I fucking hate RnB.

My girl loves it though, she's always playing that shit. Trey Songz and Pleasure P constantly.. she says they're like underground rnb if there is such a thing.

Dirty as hell, which might be good for a club. i lol @ some of the lyrics.. 'Put my carrot in your rabbit' had me rolling the other day.. and I swear last night I caught something like 'McDonalds.. put my Ronald with your large fries'.

Seriously retarded and annoying music, but it's sexy stuff for when you're in bed I guess, and women love all that.

like they said, Kelz

BlackStreet

90's shit when niggas still wanted to sing without autotune

then flip some of that top 40ish fuckin bitches songs from the US and impress them vikings.

90s Rnb was dope. play shit like TLC, aalyiah, that adina howard "freak like me", brandy and monica "the boy is mine", the BIG one more chance remix, also that band who were signed to Bad Boy, Total, i think they had some good tracks. I dunno there were fuckin loads. Blackstreet are obligatory, play them. also erykah badu and shit like that, altho thats probably more soul/neo soul or whatever.

or ghostface just brought out an RnB album, play that all night

Just throw on a couple of songs from R Kelly's mixtape "demo" and some newer Beyonce songs, problem solved.

Women get hyped on beyonce pretty much everywhere.

Peep hot 97's lineup of r&b online or power 105.1 here in NYC.

97 plays less R&B but it's usually better.

I bet if the women get a few R&B songs thrown in it's going to jump off and the venue will be pleased.