Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait until she is 18. take naked pictures. break up with her. get mad about it, post naked flicks on 12oz.

another channel zero success story is born

really though, if you posted naked pics of her, on here, i would track you down and give you a high five and a pack of black and milds, in real life.

If you fuck her when she's 17 he's got a perfectly legit reason to kick your ass.

If you fuck her when she's 18 he doesn't have a leg to stand on and you can tell him to get bent if he's gonna be salty about it....after all, it's not like HE'S gonna ever fuck her, right? (Right?)

There's always the chance she might not want to wait till she's legal, but if she does there will be sparks flying out of her ass when you finally do the deed.

You should invite her over, draw a warm bath for her and light some candles.

Play some soothing bossa nova music in the background and have champagne and strawberries handy.

Then slowly undress her, look her in the eyes and say in a soft yet deep voice'

"If it wasn't for Mercers sound advice I'd be a huge fucking faggot right now that almost turned down your fine ass."

• Like 1

The bitch is just trying to cause drama. Don't trust that bitch i've seen this situation many times. its not worth losing a friendship over some ho.

You might wanna take a look in this direction

she's 17 bruh , those chicks are immature as fuck and play games

Buttttt if you really want to try this and keep your friendship, you're gonna have to "be in a relationship" with this broad if you ask your best fiends permission

because he's prolly not gonna be cool with a smash n dash

unless he just doesn't give a fuck about that shit

Couple things...first, don't do it, you can lose a friend over it, not worth it, especially since she's 17...she's gonna get all clingy and shit...second...I banged my friends sister when I was 15, she was 20 and home from college...she had huge tits and was crazy in bed....loved it....just saying...third...IF you decide to do it....may I recommend you fuck her in the ass....just because.

second...I banged my friends sister when I was 15, she was 20 and home from college...she had huge tits and was crazy in bed....loved it....just saying...third....

Ha ha, awesome... Older sisters don't count though, that's her seducing you.

Fuck your friend's OLDER sister and he's mad at his sister. Fuck your friends YOUNGER sister and he's mad at you.

No fucking way... They'll be no escape, you get mad at your girl and want to go over your boy's house to vent, well now you can't tell him how his sister's a cunt bag and tried to give you a lousy hand job instead of putting her mouth on it.

...oh guess what? ...and when you go to your best friend's house to do something other than see your girlfriend's annoying face, she'll be already be there.

this makes me chuckle

Sup members of 12oz, im stuck on a problem that really has me thinking......

This dude has been my friend for about 4years and dudes like my closet friend i got. He has a sister, supppper fucking hot! Me and his sister are cool and we talk(not like that) when im over his crib. Yesterday she texted me saying to come pick her up and take her to mcdonalds. So i did, she told me to drop her off a block away, i was confused why but w.e. She gave me a hug and then she planted a kiss on me!!! I was just sprung and just blocked out the fact that this is my best friends sister and started to kiss her back.

I dont know how to feel, she promised me she wont tell him or anyone else and its our little secret...but she texts me alot flirting saying "when are we gonna hang out again ;)." I think she wants to fuck and i aint sure if i want to tho...this dudes my bestfriend and if he ever finds out, im fucked.

Got any advice??

oh and im 19 shes 17.

heres a pic of her..

3524u49.jpg

nigga....

just smash the broad...

keep it between you and her..

if it gets out deny it to your buddy.. its not that difficult homie...

Ha ha, awesome... Older sisters don't count though, that's her seducing you.

Fuck your friend's OLDER sister and he's mad at his sister. Fuck your friends YOUNGER sister and he's mad at you.

Yeah very true, she fucked the shit out of me, with force...was a great night, told me to blow in her face....then I went back to fucking girls my age...Lame!

I was in the same deal with my best friend of 7 years when his sister and I started seeing each other. My mate flipped out at first but after about 12 months we started hanging out again.

The relationship with his sister lasted 4 years and now I don't talk to either of them at all.

But it was all worth it.

If hes your friend he will come around.

No fucking way... They'll be no escape, you get mad at your girl and want to go over your boy's house to vent, well now you can't tell him how his sister's a cunt bag and tried to give you a lousy hand job instead of putting her mouth on it.

...oh guess what? ...and when you go to your best friend's house to do something other than see your girlfriend's annoying face, she'll be already be there.

this