Sons of Anarchy

my first thought about that attempted kidnapping was that those dudes were from a different charter of SOA. i assumed the hitman was a 1 man show so i ruled that out initially, but who knows. also thought maybe it was some racist dudes or something cause i cant recall what exactly happened with all of that.. maybe cops sent to protect or try and get her to flip. for all i know maybe the hospital lady sent them..

theres a lot of maybes about that, which i think was part of the point.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the plot thickens...

so this homeless bitch in last episode and the first season in the cemetery with jax, well she was in season two when Gemma was walking into the store and the homeless bitch was outside the store pan handling and Gemma asked her here deal then walked away. so she is walking away and they homeless mutters something about Abel and Gemma turns and asks here what she said and the lady is all " i need money so i am ABLE to feed my kids" and Gemma gave her some loot.... wut?

dun know if this has already been said... skim read thread to avoid spoilers etc > only just started watching last week… half way thru season 2. Enjoying the storyline so far… but my god American censorship is so weird. They allow guns and grotesque death and violence scenes but no nudity, drugs or sex (only implied or suggested). Not gritty enough. Getting weaker.

Its taken Jackson 2 and a half seasons to grow a goatee and now he looks like Kurt Cobain crossed with Brad Pitt (kinda hot but he sucks).

Also are they riding Harley’s? Im impressed by the lack of product placement there!

Peggy Bundy is the stand out in the show… She’s awesome.

Lol why you mad tho grandpa? Never said prison is cool, so put your reading specs on and try again. I said it was dope that he was a boxing champion in prison.

And yeah no mook over here...also no troll. So I'll stop now :lol:

hahahahaha....grandpa huh. Not so much. But go stand in the corner, youre on a time out.