if ch.0 was a high school...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cali- The kid who always gets yelled at in class for trying to run game on chicks

Theo- always gets in trouble for drawing weird pictures on the chalkboard before the teacher shows up

Swampfight- dropped out but still comes to school because he's bored at home. teachers can never find him on their roster.

smart- the kid who is always high as fuck in class but when ever he's called on in class answers the question without any trouble.

casek- always argues with the teacher. everything is a conspiracy.

spitfire- always baiting the argumentative kids into a dumb fight just bc he can

dao- taking the bait, always

mr abc- the exchange student that everyone listens too just bc he has an accent

mams- the kid who always throws the best parties while his parents are in town. his dad is doing keg stands

seeks- the angry teacher who doesnt want to be there but cant find a reason to quit

koh- the kid who sits in the back of the class angry bc everyone wants hims to draw him a cool picture

mitch the snitch- the kid who sleeps during class but gets all A's

bloodfart- the chick who the freshmen are scared of bc she supposedly put a kid in the hospital but really didnt

Mar = that nerdy kid with the big nose you'd see in the hallways dressed all preppy rockin one of them Jew-beenies.

But you didn't know what a Jew-beenie was at the time, so you and your boys would be pointing and laughing from a distance and wondering WTF is the deal with that gay little hat that nerdy kid was wearing.

And wondering why he got away with that shit, but you couldn't wear your fitted in school.

irak/loudiamonds, older dude i swap cd's with. stays blunted.

mero, everyone refers to him as being "that nigga". not in a derogatory way, in the way that everyone wants to know him but his homies don't go to school

medicinecabinet, mad chill skater dude, wears vans and other streetwear brands.

50 milz, actually reminds me of a white girl i know who hangs out with a bunch of black chicks, rocked cornrows to fit in...for a minute.

caligula, any one of the Fat Boys

chopsticks, has thick rimmed glasses and is always sketching tattoos in a little book. has been known to slick his hair back trying to look like those tattoo guys but never goes outside with said hairstyle. secretly likes bring me the horizon

angeldust, what. he just makes me laugh. he's a funny guy, give him a chance.

tommy pillfingers, that maaaad old dude, graduated way before everyone, he's like the 'mystic dave' hippie type dude who has done and seen it all both on and off acid

pistol, talks mad quick, gifted with the silver tongue, can talk his way out of anything, talked his way out of expulsion after being caught piping the principals secretary while waiting in the office.