if ch.0 was a high school...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, I think dropping out here is much more accepted than other places? I've seen people on here mad times talking shit about dropping out of high school like it's a big deal before

My parents, my younger sister, an OK percentage of my friends, etc etc all dropped out. Most of us do pretty good for ourselves too

Did variations on
way too many times. I lived two blocks from school so most of the time I'd roll back to my house and puff tuff then stay home for the rest of the day.

hahaha

BloodFart- The rebelious girl who smokes cigarettes but has a secret love for dogs in sailor suits.

Cali- The guy who would sleep through every class but still managed to get better than you

CityOnSmash- That guy who came to school monday mornings with paint on his hands claiming he was painting his boat, although he's been "painting his boat" for the last 3 years. everyone knew he was painting graffiti

Bojangles- That guy who was always working on his bike, and stuck around after school to impress the ladies with his wheelies.

Chopsticks-That guy who had all those tattoo's and you we're intimidated by, but was actually pretty down to earth

Earl-Vice Principal who would rock blunts behind the school while in plain view, claiming "he doesn't give a shit"

Gucci-Asian kid whom everyone liked, always wore fedora's and plaid sweatervests

Shai-Kid who was always blasting GWAR on his headphones.

RiceEyes-Kid who always dreamt of becoming a freight when he was older, but everyone told him he couldn't do it because he was human.

Jonothan-That punk rock kid who wore torn jean jackets but could rape you in a game of skate. Often smoked blunts with Earl the vice principal.

Zebra-Girl who hung out with the "wrong crowd", drove a motorcycle and smoked like a chimney.

Paladin-Plays Warcraft on weekends when not studying for next weeks test.

Swamp-Guy who seemed like he was always having a rave, never fully conscious. peed in alot of butts.

JohnGacy- Contrary to popular belief, grew up to become a clown who attends kids party's, never actually killed anyone.

T4M- that kid who always brought a kick ass home made chilly dip to partys. never told anyone the secret ingrediant.

^ Teachers/administrators who were looking for me to bitch at me about something knew to not even begin looking until lunch.

I once woke up at like 10 to a message from the school on my parent's answering machine saying I was skipping class blah blah. I called and told them I wasn't skipping, that I had just woken up and I would be in after my haircut :lol: :lol:

Vulcan- that dude who always seemed to have his cool but whenever we were about to egg the principal's car he would chicken shit out talkin how "this might not be a good idea guys"

R@ndom-that dude who always had the knowledge on that real underground shit, enough metal jackets to set a spike strip, and was apart of the headbangers crowd consisting of metronome, zoes, me, and Chupa

Sysfail- that dude who actually was friends with everyone but played it down to his original set of knuckleheads cuz they weren't metal enough, who never got into broadcasted fights but on occasion there would be some kid walkin out before him with a bloody nose and swollen eye

myself - the kid everyone loved, even if they hated, who hung around with dudes like Celt who didnt want anything to do with anyone, who everyone knew and knew everyone from the "rich cool jock kids" to the "bad kids" to the "slipknot kids" and could make people like dao and spitfire kick it and have a laugh without killing each other, even if it was short lived, haha.

EATSO- THAT DUDE WHO WAS STARVED FOR ATTENTION BY BEING THE CLASS CLOWN, BUT WHEN HIS FEEBLE ATTEMPTS AT CRACKIN WOMEN JOKES FAILED, HE RESORTED TO THE BIG GUNS BY STREAKIN AROUND THE SCHOOL AND AT SPORTING EVENTS.

ALL IN ALL HE WAS THAT DUDE EVERYONE COULD BE ENTERTAINED BY SO HE WAS ALWAYS INVITED TO PARTIES, BUT LATER IN LIFE HE SORTA PONDERED IF THEY WERE LAUGHIN WITH OR AT

boris - the kid who always called the teachers racial slurs, like "pink skins" and was rumored to be in a gang, he spent most of his time in metalshop making icepicks and jesus pieces.

zebratits- the hot weird senior who liked to mess around with the underclassmen and racked up more v-cards than the whole football team put together.

xjonathonx- the "edge" kid who would never back down from a fight, and was always caught behind the gym smoking.

stinkmouse- the scene kid who could never do his hair right and thus was picked on by the rest of the scene kids/hipsters for it. dude also wore puffy shoes with tight pants, he was usually seen walking around school with a skateboard, but never seen riding it.

t4m- the dude who was always driving his '91 acura hatchback to school, he always claimed it was a "tuner" just because he drilled a hole in his muffle. always seen wearing tribal button up shirts and rave kandi. popular with all the stoners and some of the jocks, his X peddling game kept him from several ass beatings.

earl- the guidance counselor who all the girls would do to his office for "advice" and scoring drugs.

eatso- the one kid who hung out with the hipsters and metalheads and would always snake liquor onto campus.

you could always catch him smoking with twinky and random while listening to terrible-cassette-recorded thrash and grind metal while random would call twinky a fag and then ask for a hookup.

twinky- the token hipster of ch.0 high. he was known as the uber fashionable, ahead of the curve hipster by the rest of the hipster/scene kid cliques. always showing up to school with aviators on to help keep his hangovers in check, usually vomiting in first period and always wore the same pants at least 3 times a week. known for seckzing most of the hipster/scene girl clique, having gay hair, and having his v-card stolen by zebratits.

Pizzy and I would hotbox the el camino in the school parking lot on lunchbreak and go to the next period eyes ablaze.

Edogg would be there too of course.

I did a lot of that in high school.

you two would be hitting the blunt in the front seat and id be passed out in the back because little did you know, i already smoked two blunts and a personal joint before i met up with you. but id probably still try to hit your blunt cuz itd be rolled with the plain swisher which is a nice break from peach optimo. if toots is there, shes in the back with me getting high just from being in the car and she may also be the one to be on that "hurry up guys we're going to be late to 4th period!!" business. then we'd talk her into skipping class and going to get munchie food instead.

highschool...

• Like 1

earl - the guy you could count on to know the rules and how to evade and bend them for you

twinky - the kid that everyone says "nice pants faggot" to in the halls

zdrips and suki - the girls that could do things other girls couldnt without getting ragged on and still get respected cause they were down

bloodfart - the girl from "a different crowd" who girls like zdrips and suki loved

chopsticks - dude always drawing some anime or some shit who would come up with some hilarious pictures and get kids in clas in trouble for laughing so hard

mero - the kid everyone loved for a laugh and would always crack on everything and everyone and would stand up and flip someone sitting in their desk in the middle of class to get a laugh

gliks - the kid everyone wants to fight to test the stories but no one does becuase of the rumors that were spread about him fighting a bull with his bare hands and winning

ssgg - the kid that tried to use the fact he was black as some sort of scare tactic

spitfire - the loud mouth everyone wants to crack in the jaw cause of his constant jabbering and level of faggotry, even though every now and then he could make you laugh so you didnt hate the kid 100%

celt - the punk rock listening skater who was "mysterious" and who people respected and just let do his thing

swampfight - a kid who was hated by many because he ruined kids lives every day and made kids go home and cry and wanna kill themselves, though when it came down to it he was a normal and pretty cool dude who liked his drugs and getting fucked up and into fights, voted "most likely to be seen blowing a line off his desk or fighting someone in the halls"

dao - the dude who stayed back or got kicked out of another school so noe he was in yours and would instantly get in with this "cool kids or bad kids" who people silently looked up to because he was older and it was assumed has done some cooler shit than you