if ch.0 was a high school...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I never studied but did fucking great on tests. There is something seriously wrong with the system when you can not do any work at all and still ace tests. I personally think it's a scam but STAY IN SCHOOL, KIDS! If I could do it again I would have faked it.

I forgot to mention I skipped about 90% of my junior year and had to take my GED (98%, bitches!) right after winter break of my senior year because I got kicked out the house.

Yeah, I never studied but did fucking great on tests. There is something seriously wrong with the system when you can not do any work at all and still ace tests. I personally think it's a scam but STAY IN SCHOOL, KIDS! If I could do it again I would have faked it.

I forgot to mention I skipped about 90% of my junior year and had to take my GED (98%, bitches!) right after winter break of my senior year because I got kicked out the house.

I think the problem is the public education system. And if you went to LAUSD you know what I mean.

I wish I went to a private school. But I figure college made up for all that poor schooling.

You're just mad cause I'm that dude who's constantly giving you wedgies and swirlies, and occasionally locking you in your locker.

you would be the dude who always had the tough front up, was a total asshole, beat up the underclassmen and then confessed your darkest "why would my uncle jerry do that do me?" secret to the head cheerleader in your dads car on makeout point and then she would tell everybody and you would go on a lockerstuffing and nerd bashing spree.

oh and everyday you would wear an acid washed demin jacket with the sleeves cut off and you would have that dirty blond mullet/rat tail combo.

you'd prolly have a nickname like "booger" or "thumper".

:D

• Like 1

Pizzy and I would hotbox the el camino in the school parking lot on lunchbreak and go to the next period eyes ablaze.

Edogg would be there too of course.

I did a lot of that in high school.

Did variations on

way too many times. I lived two blocks from school so most of the time I'd roll back to my house and puff tuff then stay home for the rest of the day.

hahahaha.

swindles the dude whos always on some diffrent shit, spending 90% of his time trying to get in to bitches pants and the other 10% thinking about getting in bitches pants.

everyones tryna front like i chase women and dont get them.

i got haters on deck!

salute the captain!

Remember the "bad kids" and gangsters that came to school and never once in the entire school year brought a backpack or folder. Would just show up rockin a bomber jacket & khakis and would just sit in the back of class lookin around at people or talking & cracking jokes.

They were usually a couple years older than the rest of the class too.

And you could always find them behind the gym or in the alley acoss the street during lunch smoking out with the rest of the heads.

And all the bitches were on their dick cause they were older and always had weed.

I wasn't that dude.

I only skipped maybe a few times a year, but I def slept through mad classes.

I had "sleeping periods" depending on what time of day and what type of class it was, where that was just my nap time.

And still managed to never fail.

Of course there was a few close calls where I actually did have to cram in a little homework here and there, but just enough to get me a passing grade.

I think the problem is the public education system. And if you went to LAUSD you know what I mean.

I wish I went to a private school. But I figure college made up for all that poor schooling.

I went to Santa Monica HS. Best fucking school I ever went to...I actually got good grades there, the teachers were awesome. I even did homework sometimes, it was that good.

Once I got to the Bay my freakiness stood out in sharp relief so I was fucked. I got thrown out of several classes for just being too weird. That's what you get for taking acid at school, I guess.

Did variations on
way too many times. I lived two blocks from school so most of the time I'd roll back to my house and puff tuff then stay home for the rest of the day.

Then you too would be there as well.

Funny thing is I smoked a lot of weed (which I do not anymore) and I did good in school.

We would be that strand I would suppose.

I pretty much kicked it with everyone, but mostly stuck to the HipHop and Asian gangster kids.

Newports, blunts, breakdancing, graffiti and bus scribes. Pizzy and Gabe would be down.

Gabe only if he could surf too.

you would be the dude who always had the tough front up, was a total asshole, beat up the underclassmen and then confessed your darkest "why would my uncle jerry do that do me?" secret to the head cheerleader in your dads car on makeout point and then she would tell everybody and you would go on a lockerstuffing and nerd bashing spree.

oh and everyday you would wear an acid washed demin jacket with the sleeves cut off and you would have that dirty blond mullet/rat tail combo.

you'd prolly have a nickname like "booger" or "thumper".

:D

Nah, I was just the dude who would stuff you in your locker and give you wedgies every time you tried to come around and hang with the other skateboarders.

Not cause I'm really a bully, just cause you're that annoying that you got on my nerves.

And cause I'd get a slight headache everytime I looked at you.

What's funny is the one dude who I went to school with who went on to be a really famous graffiti writer that I'm sure all of you have heard of. I'm positive that no one would have ever guessed that he would be that dude.

I also went to school with some dude that ended up being Mr. Gay Seattle at some point during the 90s. I didn't see that one coming either. (BTW, it's not the same guy.)

Nah, I was just the dude stuffing you in your locker and giving you wedgies.

Not cause I'm really a bully, just cause you're that annoying that you got on my nerves.

And cause I'd get a slight headache everytime I looked at you.

lol but in the end we would be friends on the downlow cause i helped you pass your classes to stay on the football team and you taught me how to fight.

:lol:

I figured you say that, since you mentioned acid and Airplane in the same sentence. Right as I was on my way out of HS I was listening to early Smashing Pumpkins and Jane's Addiction, along with Jesus and Mary Chain and Television...I guess I was a hippie with fairly broad musical taste.