if ch.0 was a high school...

twinky the kid

twinky and swindle - the two kids who always spent their time hittin on bitches with terrible pick up lines and drugs.

and here

i haven't seen this yet, you ruined it. good going

spiccolihand.jpg

I can picture swindle looking like Spicolli.

i sorta do, more hip hop though haha :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celt - The skater that refused to talk to anyone through 4 years of high school that wasn't into skatring , hot rods or motorcycles . And was always late to school because he was either working on his 1977 KZ900 or listening to JFA and smoking weed .

m_47ed42b6d79a39067fba536479cedb80.jpg

youre doing it wrong.

12OZ Prophet,

The Writers Forum,

CHANNEL ZERO.

Dear Twinky The Kid,

It has come to my attention that you apparently think that i have taken part in one of your activities and have unfortunately made a mistake.

well sir i would like to inform you that a clear set of rules were not set on the first page. therefore you are in no position to find my actions in breach of said missing rules.

i have given it much thought and have worked out that the easiest way to play would be to explain what the user who posted last in the thread would have been in high school ,however keeping it comical and witty at the same time.

so sir i set you a dilemma my way or the highway ?

i look forward to your reply.

yours sincerely,

armand hammer

sector c-57.

and directed towards the radiologist i would rather enjoy learning about the fine works of a literary genius.

• Like 1

12OZ Prophet,

The Writers Forum,

CHANNEL ZERO.

Dear Twinky The Kid,

It has come to my attention that you apparently think that i have taken part in one of your activities and have unfortunately made a mistake.

well sir i would like to inform you that a clear set of rules were not set on the first page. therefore you are in no position to find my actions in breach of said missing rules.

i have given it much thought and have worked out that the easiest way to play would be to explain what the user who posted last in the thread would have been in high school ,however keeping it comical and witty at the same time.

so sir i set you a dilemma my way or the highway ?

i look forward to your reply.

yours sincerely,

armand hammer

sector c-57.

and directed towards the radiologist i would rather enjoy learning about the fine works of a literary genius.

1246421358058-1.png

the radiologist - guy that hung out with the poser scumpunks and talked alot of shit to everyone than denied it.

DAO - wore purple blind jeans and put extra foam in the tounges of his airwalks. and skated the curbs out in front of the school every morning with the all the other skaterats, and talking shit on passers by

Seyer - the token gangster asain girl thats really a sweetheart under it all and rarly breaks the law

Gabe - the guy that wore flipflops and boardshorts to school every day even in winter

Soup - the guy that had a rolling backpack, wore sandals with socks, and always tucked his polo into his shorts.

Suki - the popular girl that every guy wanted but couldnt have her bestfried was 50mill

Celt - looked like jason jesse and acted like him too

Theo - good kid that always had good jokes

Twinky - hipster that had a sick sense of humor

varies from state to state and district to district

i know in detroit you can only do 4 years, if you get held back in HS 1 year you have to finish up at a adult education center. I dated a chick from detroit who had to do this. Also they have a rule about maxing the age out at like 18 or 19

but in TN i know you can get pretty old - they let you stay until the year you turn 21 here, but certain ESL students can get exceptions because they start high school at later ages. there was a 23 year old slovak kid in one of my social studies classes who was ESL

my boy bought his own keg for his graduation party

ayebee, that kid who you talk to when you want drugs or something stolen, talks fast all the time, has a posse that includes the RI heads and a dominican called sanchez p escobar.

Swampfizzler - dude who got kicked off the football team freshmen year for failing his first drug screen

Basically :lol: