4 Loko Appreciation

forsit

Fuck this shit, I am done. Every single time I drink it I black out and apparently am really mean to my girlfriend and really anyone around me for that matter. Literally every single time. I got beat up for provoking my friends over and over. I deserved it. I am usually a super nice drunk. 4loko is crazy sauce.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't understand how the fuck people get so fucked up of these? Maybe it's just because I've been drinking Redbull and vodka pretty much every night for 5 years straight, but they just don't do anything but give me a little buzz and horrible heartburn.

I picked my sister up Sunday morning to go do something, and she was still belligerently drunk, all off of one Loko and a shot or two of Soco. Now, she's a lightweight, but not THAT much of one

If you drink 2 of them and aren't feeling drunk you're a LIAR!

The one time I drank them I had 2.5, was buzzing, and then went to the bar to actually drink. What's that supposed to be, 10 beers? On an average night I have 5 or 6 mixed drinks, with the same amount of shots, and that's without getting blackout, making a fool of myself, puking everywhere fucked up.

People need to learn how to drink

i drink one to get the night started (preferebly lemon lime) then proceed to drink a six pack or whatever is at the party im at. it gets me good and drunk, sometimes belligerent, but mostly just fun loving wanting to go paint and destroy shit drunk. if you wanna talk about a drink that FUCKS YER ASS UP its night train. this wine turns any regular joe into a snarling, blacked out terror of the night. not in a good way. shits ruff. one of them yer drunk, two you are completely blacked out all night.

jus explainin

if you wanna talk about a drink that FUCKS YER ASS UP its night train. this wine turns any regular joe into a snarling, blacked out terror of the night. not in a good way. shits ruff. one of them yer drunk, two you are completely blacked out all night.

jus explainin

It takes one of the big bottles of Night Train to get me drunk. Or it did. I'd probably get there off one of the short dogs now. I definitely get to the bonus level when I ride the Train. Things get broken, people get alienated, relationships fall apart, I fall out of trees. That sort of mess.

I definitely think there was some additive in 4Loko that wasn't mentioned on the label. I saw some episode of "Weeds" recently where they made some drink out of Red Bull, hash and Ritalin...great success.

I definitely think there was some additive in 4Loko that wasn't mentioned on the label. I saw some episode of "Weeds" recently where they made some drink out of Red Bull, hash and Ritalin...great success.

completely agree with both of these. and that episode of weeds was pretty funny, doug keeps just pounding shots haha.