4 Loko Appreciation

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no two ways about it... this shit produces some of the worst hangovers out there...

i remember a liquor delivery dude telling me about it cuz he saw me copping a sparks. mentioned it having like 11% alcohol content... i was kind of hyped, and now only like two or three years later, it's gone.

i can't say i'm entirely bummed that i don't have the option to drink this anymore... although i'll probably catch a craving for it and be pissed when it ain't in the store...

whatever....

RIP 4Loko

this should last me awhile...

149839_171078809579749_100000328930753_442903_8374662_n.jpg

and if not i will just sell them to underage kids for profit. haha

you...are an awful man.

yer gonna tell them youngins it's jesus juice.

2 of em put me down. then i lasted through the morning and mid afternoon with feelings of regret and nausea.

oh look!!! there's a lemonade loko in the fridge. down the hatch!

I was talking with some friends last night and we agreed that some of the best nights we've had in the past couple years were because of 4Loko. Conversely, some of those nights turned into some of the worst nights we've had, also due to 4Loko. And it was always a sudden turn of events like "WHOA, DUDE'S BLOWING FIRE....OH DAMN, I MEAN HE'S ON FIRE!" Stuff like that.

My wake up drink for a while was a can of blue raspberry...no one seems to like that flavor so I could usually pound the whole thing without having some hard-up booze hound sweating me for a sip or three at ten in the morning, and me growling at him to back the fuck off.