4 Loko Appreciation

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4loko makes the next party drink for Chads.

http://www.wftv.com/news/25920599/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The federal government ordered the makers of Four Loko to change its dangerous combination of caffeine and alcohol to something safer. However, it's not just beverages getting the controversial boost, its whipped cream too.

It might look like a regular can of whipped cream, but if you take a closer look at the label, you'll see why some university students are really buzzing about whipped lightning.

"I think it's awesome, you can throw it on some Jell-O shots. It'd be fantastic," UCF student Bo Frisby said.

The whipped treat comes in different flavors, and it's infused with alcohol. The alcohol content is fairly high, 18 percent by volume, that's more than three times the amount found in most beers.

Liquor stores around the UCF area said the new form of booze is flying off the shelves.

"I'm not surprised, it's college. I'm not surprised at all actually. I'm actually shocked they didn't come up with it sooner," UCF student John Washington said.

But critics said it might not be the best idea.

"I mean if people already get high off whipped cream bottles, you put alcohol into that mix, it's not exactly a good combination," UCF student Lisette Diaz said.

Students said the thing that makes it dangerous is if they put it with things like Jell-O shots, where the alcohol flavor is already masked, they could get extremely intoxicated without realizing how much alcohol they've had.

Mothers Against Drunk Driving in Florida said it's never even heard of the alcoholic whipped cream, but would be concerned about the high level of alcohol packed in something most people consider dessert.

"Even regular whipped cream is something people don't use in moderation, alcoholic whipped cream, I don't know if that would be a good idea," Diaz said.

The State Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco said alcoholic whipped cream is regulated, like any other alcoholic beverage.

some old dude was at the counter one night buying a 6pack. i was getting a 750ml of vodka and a 4loko. he talks about how he thought it was banned and looks at the can and arab cashier is like "that one can almost as much as booze as your whole 6pack"

and i was like "man fuck you guys" put it back and just got a regular energy drink to chase the vodka with.

faggots made me self-conscious