Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forsit

4 Loko Appreciation

The only drink I fucks with nowadays

four_loco.jpg

The gnarliest bitch beer on the face of the planet.

Discuss.

It's cheap as fuck. and buck as fuck. what other alcohol is 11% for two bucks?

Looks pretty homo.

I saw someone drinking that shit a few weeks ago and thought the exact same thing. Turns out they got them for free and thats the only reason they were drinking it.

Go get a real drink, you nancy.

What "real" drink can you get from a grocery store? I still fucks with the 1.5 liters of Yellow Tail Pinot Griggio.

Sorry, i have no plans of drinking $2 tall boys of fruit punch flavored hangover juice. I'll stick to my tasty beers and whiskey/scotch.

I've had a couple of the purple cans....they remind me of a gnarlier version of Sparks that tastes like lean. I haven't drank enough of them to get drunk but I can imagine what it's like.

You do get SAVAGE shits from them. I never really fucked with them until recently. the 3a btm homies got me to get down with em'. I thought it was girly as fuck before I drank them haha.

What "real" drink can you get from a grocery store? I still fucks with the 1.5 liters of Yellow Tail Pinot Griggio.

well depending on your geographic location...

cisco_flavors.jpg

I live in Seattle. HAHAHA. Red flavored.

"In 2005, the Seattle City Council asked the Washington State Liquor Control Board to prohibit the sale of certain alcohol products in an impoverished "Alcohol Impact Area". Among the products sought to be banned were over two dozen beers, and six wines: Cisco, Gino's Premium Blend, MD 20/20, Night Train, Thunderbird, and Wild Irish Rose.[6] The Liquor Control Board approved these restrictions on August 30, 2006."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-end_fortified_wine#Concerns_and_media_attention

try ordering that shit online...haha.

And just recently malt liquor was banned in Seattle city limits. Only store I know to get Lok's from is right off of Pine near dog park in Capitol Hill. For all of you interested in some lok's haha

There's mad yuppies and TPWF's in Seatle.

Infact, I'd say that those two are the vast majority there.

So fucking true.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now