4 Loko Appreciation

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Seattle. HAHAHA. Red flavored.

"In 2005, the Seattle City Council asked the Washington State Liquor Control Board to prohibit the sale of certain alcohol products in an impoverished "Alcohol Impact Area". Among the products sought to be banned were over two dozen beers, and six wines: Cisco, Gino's Premium Blend, MD 20/20, Night Train, Thunderbird, and Wild Irish Rose.[6] The Liquor Control Board approved these restrictions on August 30, 2006."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-end_fortified_wine#Concerns_and_media_attention

try ordering that shit online...haha.

yes i love my good beers. but when money is tight and all you want is to get there fast and you dont care how, four loko is what you drink. and this aint a bitch beer, it taste like shit, and fucks you up. i just called my boy randomly in fort lauderdale and said "whats good man?" he goes "driving the whip, fucking with that four loko" haha