RIP michael jackson

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some funny jokes in here.

The deaths in 3s question- I might be mistaken but I think the classic examples would be something like Joplin/Hendrix/Morrison.

Also, on this pedo argument and the 'he really thinks he's a kid deal,' that's no defense. While it may not make up the highest % of child molesters (or maybe it does), there are many of those creepy guys who think/act/feel the same way. For those sticking up for MJ on the no pedo, my only ? is- would you let YOUR child sleep over his house? How about sleep in his bed or sit on his lap? I remember this coming up in a thread a long time ago and I asked this and the answer was 'Hell No!'

Talented guy, yes, but I doubt he's a saint.

Some funny jokes in here.

The deaths in 3s question- I might be mistaken but I think the classic examples would be something like Joplin/Hendrix/Morrison.

Also, on this pedo argument and the 'he really thinks he's a kid deal,' that's no defense. While it may not make up the highest % of child molesters (or maybe it does), there are many of those creepy guys who think/act/feel the same way. For those sticking up for MJ on the no pedo, my only ? is- would you let YOUR child sleep over his house? How about sleep in his bed or sit on his lap? I remember this coming up in a thread a long time ago and I asked this and the answer was 'Hell No!'

Talented guy, yes, but I doubt he's a saint.

i think i raised the point 2 times earlier. any sane parent (including myself if i was a parent) would not let their child live with or sleep over a strangers house, be it a man or a woman.

it's a safe bet to say that they would especially not let their kid do either of the aforementioned with someone who was clearly an oddball like MJ was. oh wait, he's rich? oh wait, he's clearly got something wrong with him? yeah, ok we'll let our kid sleep over. see that's where the sane and competent parents would say fuck no. but scumbag, opportunists obviously had no problem throwing their kids out like they were little prostitutes.

we'll never know if he was a pedo or just a guy who had a LOT of issues. either way, dude wasn't convicted and his case wasn't no oj case where the evidence was clearly spelling out that he was guilty.

all i am doing is giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. to me, with the lack of hard evidence, the only conclusion that i can personally come to is that the dude was a sick person who had some emotional and metal issues. also, he had a shit load of money and fame. that combination was bad news and left him succeptible for people to exploite him.

again, why aren't the parents of those kids being scrutinized? it's not like the motherfucker moonwalked his ass into their house and abducted their kids? dude wasn't rolling around in an ice cream truck slipping roofies in milk shakes for kids. those parents willingly let their kids sleep over this guys house and live with him. you're not going to tell me that any rational and educated person would look at them and those circumstances and NOT think they were exploiting not only MJ but more importantly...their own children???

if you have kids, be responsible for the welfare of your kids. if not, you are an unfit parent. the last thing this world needs are more fucked up children who will grow up to be fucked up adults. but when some greedy bastards can cash in and get paid, i guess none of that shit makes a difference.

oh and don't get me started on the tabloids.

Its all about money...he bought the parents tons of shit and they looked the other way...basically pimpin their kids out... then he got caught out and paid like 20 mil to get out of it...

Or they were pimping their kids out in the first place by accusing him of molesting them so that they could get at his dough.

If you had that kind of money and niggas was trying to get you locked the fuck up so that they could get at your money, you'd be throwing money at them to fall back too.

I'm having a hard time believing that the parents of kids who were molested would be appeased

by a pay off.

Or they were pimping their kids out in the first place by accusing him of molesting them so that they could get at his dough.

If you had that kind of money and niggas was trying to get you locked the fuck up so that they could get at your money, you'd be throwing money at them to fall back too.

I'm having a hard time believing that the parents of kids who were molested would be appeased

by a pay off.

there is lots of sick people out there..the mayor of waterbury, ct is injail for like 40 years for paying a mother to molest her kid..and im pretty sure the 20 mil appeased the parents of one of the kids he molestered..

no one wanted nothing to do with mike when he was white and creepy, talking about going on a hunger strike eating a peanut and a grape a day. no wonder he died. everyone wants that change though!

mike am i on your will!!!!!

I bet he started the plastic surgery around the same time he turned pedo.

Had trouble looking at that "man in the mirror"

As witty as this was i really dont think he molested the kids. Like DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

said i think it wasa scheme to get his money.

Jackson was a musical genius and its unfortunate that hes gone.

There is a big difference between jackson the music man and jackson the celebrity.

The music man was THE music man.

Rip