RIP michael jackson

sarcasm

regardless 50 year olds dont just drop dead....

Yes they do.

People drop dead out of the blue younger than that.

My great uncle dropped dead from a heart attack when he was in his 20's.

And dude was in the fucking Navy at the time, so nobody had a clue there was anything wrong with him.

So did this pro skateboarder in the 90's named Tim Brauch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Jackson was a musical genius, no doubt.

People unwilling to give him that because of his personal life -- I'm just talking about his talent and ability to create music. Aside from him being androgynous, a weirdo, and having a questionable past with children -- it's not shit I'm interested in. Fact is, he was real talented and one of a kind.

What's fucked up is that none of these dudes talking shit on dude

really know that he's a child molester.

Dude basically set him self up for accusations, and the judge ruled that it was blatantly obvious

that the mom in the case was just after dudes money.

None of us really know if dude was really a kiddie fiddler or not,

but some people love to just assume that everybody's automatically guilty of whatever it is that they're accused of.

Some of yall need to just let a nigga rest in peace.

• Like 1

o his music....he made good music....positive music like man in the mirror....damn.

no matter what controversies surrounded him (dangling baby on the balcony or child molestation), i didn't really care...all i know was that he was a great musician and he made music that people all over the world loved....his music was really music that could unite people.

michael jackson, you will be missed. :(

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

i also got the triller album at the age of 6 .. it was epic...pretty much the same way you felt id imagine.

also the way i always felt about him as i got older and stopped listening to him ...when i got into other types of music i just knew he was an amazing artist.i wouldnt hate on him ..usually the really good ones are the really weird ones.. he was worldwide .. icon status for shure

he will be missed.

Michael Jackson is dead the hospital staff are at a loss about what to do with his body because plastic recycling isnt until next Tuesday....

They're going to make Legos with his remains so that finally kids can play with him.

Seriously, MJ was the first concert I ever went to. He had achieved more in his music career than any bands(new or old) could ever dream of. He still holds records for most albums sold.

Ever since the accusations of him being a pedo his career went downhill and he never got to climb back from it. He went into some serious financial hardships, foreclosures, etc. Everything he worked his entire life for(since he was a kid) was eventually pillaged from him because of alleged accusations. He might not have been lawfully convicted but he was totally media raped and punished.

Rest in Peace King Of Pop.

Tomorrow I shall wear one glove in memory.

i also got the triller album at the age of 6 .. it was epic...pretty much the same way you felt id imagine.

also the way i always felt about him as i got older and stopped listening to him ...when i got into other types of music i just knew he was an amazing artist.i wouldnt hate on him ..usually the really good ones are the really weird ones.. he was worldwide .. icon status for shure

he will be missed.

word.

even when i was 12 (the last time i ever went to disneyland), i made sure to go see the 3d movie captain EO.

The funny thing about me listening to the vinyl thriller album at the age of 6 was that my parents didnt want me to fuck up the needle or scratch the vinyl....so i would listen to it all the way through, and then have to call someone over to start it from the beginning for me.

...and on the inside of the album cover, i always thought that the hand that was behind the tiger looked like a chocolate popsicle.

/no homo

I don't know whats going on but I'm about to implode on the reals...

The last thought of MJ that comes to mind was when E.P.C.O.T did away with the EO 3d show.

Parents just don't understand was a riot starter at that time in life and I was trying to bank off the oyster pearls at Japan land, The Norway water slide was NUTS! by the way.

Pee wee Herman just got bagged for jacking/jerking off in a movie theater while I was at football practice.

One of my boys from the original MIND180 bboy crew wrote soup way back and I think I like 50 now because of the way soup describes her.

DaO edits my post. (RESPECT ta da fullest money!) By the way, Publix supermarkets (FL)

has the most scrumptious cheese steaks on erf. For $4.00. They look like the REAL DEAL, but they're double the size and not as greasy.

Plus, due to the fact I'm a North American and talk/act pretty much the way DAO does,

everybody in my building, street, city hates me.

Writers here in this country are the BIGGEST biters of all (more than the U.S.) and it's driving me crazy.

I'm waiting/hoping/praying for a 12oz get together in Brasil, because most of the old schoolers of the oontz seem to be on the same level and like to travel and get up.

AND I think I like 50!!!

P.s. I'm a burn out x3, have known about 120z before they had a website and have to piss

sooo bad now I know I'm gonna read this later and regret posting it...

/no psycho

I don't know whats going on but I'm about to implode on the reals...

The last thought of MJ that comes to mind was when E.P.C.O.T did away with the EO 3d show.

Parents just don't understand was a riot starter at that time in life and I was trying to bank off the oyster pearls at Japan land, The Norway water slide was NUTS! by the way.

Pee wee Herman just got bagged for jacking/jerking off in a movie theater while I was at football practice.

One of my boys from the original MIND180 bboy crew wrote soup way back and I think I like 50 now because of the way soup describes her.

DaO edits my post. (RESPECT ta da fullest money!) By the way, Publix supermarkets (FL)

has the most scrumptious cheese steaks on erf. For $4.00. They look like the REAL DEAL, but they're double the size and not as greasy.

Plus, due to the fact I'm a North American and talk/act pretty much the way DAO does,

everybody in my building, street, city hates me.

Writers here in this country are the BIGGEST biters of all (more than the U.S.) and it's driving me crazy.

I'm waiting/hoping/praying for a 12oz get together in Brasil, because most of the old schoolers of the oontz seem to be on the same level and like to travel and get up.

AND I think I like 50!!!

P.s. I'm a burn out x3, have known about 120z before they had a website and have to piss

sooo bad now I know I'm gonna read this later and regret posting it...

/no psycho

HAHAHA

YOU TWISTED AND OPENIN UP TO 12OZ

YOU KNOW IN THE MORNING YOU AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO EDIT THAT