Brutally Honest Beer Labels

Gnarly Sheen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3636140397_c0786264e0.jpg

I'm confused here. Do they mean to say "abominable" or do they mean it does shit to your abdomen or whatever?

Legit question, I've actually never had any beers put out by Fat Tire, although since most of these are snide I'm assuming they meant the first one and spelled it wrong. Mockery fail.

I'm confused here. Do they mean to say "abominable" or do they mean it does shit to your abdomen or whatever?

Legit question, I've actually never had any beers put out by Fat Tire, although since most of these are snide I'm assuming they meant the first one and spelled it wrong. Mockery fail.

The mockery is that if you drink this beer you will get a "spare tire" which is slang for getting a beer belly(stretched abdomen/abdominal muscle).

Which label are they mocking? I've never seen this one.

Cmon man know your brew! Fat tire isnt a brand it's a beer put out by new belgium brewing. They used to give us free kegs for cycling events all the time. We'd hitch a trailer to a tandem so everybody could get drunk without ever stopping to drink. Fun times.