FUCK GRAFFITI.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This nigga got me IRKED!!!!

whinin' like a little bitch. wah, wah, wah. I can't do graf no more, so let me go on a graff site and talk about it. You dumb nigga.

i probably won't. but if i ever do run into your whiny bitch ass, i'm a slap a dildo across your face soaked in mexican baby vagina juice.

eat your vegetables nancy pants.

Once I get into college and start a career, I will most likely leave it behind.

Bullshit i said that to..."yo when i turn 18 im done, its not worth getting a record for the rest of my life." lied to myself like that for like 2 years.. turned 18 and said fuck it..im sure the same things gunna happen to you when you go off to school...

im just sayin..for like the last 5 years or so ive pretty much dedicated my life to graffiti..im a idiot.

im always thinkin about some shit graffiti related..fuck this shit joe...ima open a graff shop ad reap some motherfuckin benfits from this shit..

yo stan u still handin out them belton delerships?????

realtalk..get at me.

fuck that shit

hmm.. there are easy ways too still write and still hold it together. if you're all up in arms because you feel bad for writing on peoples shit and you're worried about legal shit. paint trains or paint less. bombing hard on trains is more rewarding then trying to compete with all the dudes who throw their life to graffiti. nothing against them, but you clearly don't want that. not to sound like an artfag but you obviously used to be really into this shit, you're probably not half bad, so why give up what you love man, just cool it or paint trains, this is the biggest art movement in modern history, shit the city is boring as fuck without some culture in it. not to sound like a teenager, but live your dreams and destroy shit, and get your name up. and if it's all about, the other adults i chill with don't respect me who gives a fuck, just do it for you, you don't need to be telling people about that shit anyway. graffiti for me is like my escape from all the refined stuff in the world, its pure and its something i do for me. btw you'll never stop.

i dont hate graffiti....i love seeing that shit....every country ive ever been to...every place i go, im always looking to see whos putting in work....i dont think i will ever stop writing....even if i slow down a lot, i will still catch tags here and there.

how can you hate on graffiti shieet. i mean yeah its pretty gay because it dont get you paid, and nigggas make fun of you because you are still runnin around tagging shit instead of hustlin, yeah yeah yeah.

i dont do this shit for respect or other writers or any of that hip hop graffiti bullshit. i do it simply because deep down inside, i like to break the law. if i could i would be out shooting guns off and doing even crazier shit, but im not trying to do a dime so i stick to the relatively risk free crime of graffiti. i can run around and the only thing im risking is a misdemeanor ticket.

i dont even like the act of spray painting really because i suck at it, i dont do good peices or good handstyles really, but its just fun to run around and get into trouble, plus i have pretty bad insomnia so i need to be out doing something at 3am or i will lay in bed bored and depressed.

i dont hate graffiti....i love seeing that shit....every country ive ever been to...every place i go, im always looking to see whos putting in work....i dont think i will ever stop writing....even if i slow down a lot, i will still catch tags here and there.
fo sho

yknow, not many people dedicate their entire life to something

that takes a lot of focus and obsession

i would say if you only put 5 years in it, then it was hardly that much dedication

and if it was, then you've been burnt the fuck out

in graf i strive for steady work and stamina.

cuz it's often more about how long you do it then how much you did.

i'm 32 and i still go out on a regular basis to do the damn thing.

i also have managed to travel the world, secure a degree, have a great career and good pay because i didn't make graf my entire life.

grafitti for 99.99% of people is a hobby

If you put your hobbies before responsabilities you are just managing your life poorly.

If my hobby was building model ships in a bottle, but I focused on it more than my job, family, or whatever other real responsabilities, that's just poor management of your life.

I haven't steadily painted graffiti in almost a year. After the last time I got out of jail I decided I needed to stop getting arrested for stupid, pointless shit, so graffiti and shoplifting went on that list.

Don't get me wrong, it's still fun sometimes (KGP got me to go out and do a fillin after the bar just the other night), but I have other things I need to focus on. I did the "mad graffiti fame" shit for 4 or 5 years, now it's just a hobby

yknow, not many people dedicate their entire life to something

that takes a lot of focus and obsession

"i would say if you only put 5 years in it, then it was hardly that much dedication"

and if it was, then you've been burnt the fuck out

in graf i strive for steady work and stamina.

cuz it's often more about how long you do it then how much you did.

i'm 32 and i still go out on a regular basis to do the damn thing.

i also have managed to travel the world, secure a degree, have a great career and good pay because i didn't make graf my entire life.

that^

My Grandpa put it best to me before he died. He told me "The only reason you should commit a crime is to protect you and yours, or to make a few bucks", and that was coming from a career criminal with mad years served under his belt. Now granted, I'm young and reckless so I've been known to commit MANY a dumb crime, but I try to keep that in mind

RIP Grandpa, gangster and a gentleman