FUCK GRAFFITI.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont wanna end up like DAO..38 years old, unattractive wife, getting laughed at in jail cause niggas be like "what u in here for" and im like "the cops caught me catchin tags on white castle..im about to do a year cause i keep gettin locked up for the same exact shit"

fuck that noise.

and im not even black..im just super tan and i smoke menthol cigs..

i just dont wanna end up like DAO..38 years old, unattractive wife, getting laughed at in jail cause niggas be like "what u in here for" and im like "the cops caught me catchin tags on white castle..im about to do a year cause i keep gettin locked up for the same exact shit"

fuck that noise.

word, its much better to be in jail for killing somebody over some petty shit.

southside, i think you should do what the others have said and find a balance. if you enjoy writing, enjoy it. plenty of time in between to be an adult. not like graffiti is forcing you to just think about graffiti.

a challenge: find and fuck all the mexican women you can. GO!

fuck that noise.

no wonder he's on here all the time.

petty like how petty?? internet beef isnt petty..internet beef is a legit reason to kill people.

i was playin.

but from what you talk about livin n the hoods dudes getting got blah blah blah, graffiti should probably be the last of your worries, nahm sayin?

fuck that noise.

As someone else said, you can still write and be a responsible adult (get an education, job, career, girlfriend, etc.)... just balance it out. You ain't gotta quit it. I've calmed down and I'm still in my 20's; I was wilder, took more risks and bombed harder in my late teens and early 20's. But still do it whenever I get a chance; just got more to lose these days.

But I agree, you don't wanna end up like DAO; 38 years old hanging from a water tower at 3 AM from a grappling hook, rocking JNCO jeans while your kid is wondering where daddy is at.

• Like 2

really..fuck this shit.

im not even proud to say i do this anymore..fuck "getting a rush"..a real man doesnt deface what another man worked hard for..

im ashamed of myself.

other adults dont respect me for this shit....

im gonna go into detail with this rant tomorrow after i get back home from being a slave for 8 hours..

Most adults are super square. I have noticed your clique is super Mexican though, chingon guey