leg bouncing

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think I feel a need to be continuously moving. I know I do have some anxiety and nervous energy. I don't smoke massive amounts of weed, though. But hanging out with a good friend of mine, who would pack a bowl at least every hour, was a huge offender. Both legs going up and down, bouncing. I kind of shake one leg, but not bounce.

I also twirl pencils, tap on everything, drum on shit, draw, pretty much at all times. it helps me focus and stay calm. drawing being the LEAST annoying/ most socially acceptable that happens most of the things haha. re organizing stuff also is good. I think if I started smoking id be so fucked hahha. wouldnt be able to stop.
ADD motherfucker right here...

... we smell our own :lol::lol::lol:

I do it in varying degrees of intensity depending on the situation. It ranges from just a minor foot twitch to furious double leg bouncing. I also fidget with/spin pens pretty much any time I have one in my hand. And any time I'm listening to music I catch myself tapping my foot/hand/finger/whatever

i do this ALL the time.

does anyone twitch a certain leg muscle when riding in a car? like il twitch my thigh every time i pass a reflector and il twitch my foot at the beginning of a dash and twitch some other muscle at the end of the dash. ive done that in cars since i could remember.

and im always tapping or twitching.

anyone else do this?

whenever i'm sitting at a desk, chair, whatever. i don't notice it at first but usually i'm just bouncing my leg up and down. not much though, just like a nervous twitch.

i've noticed a lot of other people do it too.

i was doing it while i was scrolling through ch0.

and thats why i opened this thread.

I do this all the time, its like my leg gets caught in a muscle spasm and just twitvhes, but i can make it do it too, used to drive my mum crazy cos my brother does it too - also cant have a pen or lighter in my hand without spinning it either

Archived