old mods.. hesh, gliks, abc, seek..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was banned once. It was years ago. i told catface that i spraypainted my annoying ass neighbors dog that barks all night and shits in my yard pink. Some mod banned me for that shit. Dog deserved it. After that the owner kept it inside. I won

wtf is an infraction?

symbols gave me one of those a couple weeks ago for 'spamming'....even tho i wasnt.

hmm, it wasn't for spamming, i wonder if there is an issue with the system

anyway it was for your bullshit in brickslayers, you are definitely part of the mass of idiocy in there. and by idiocy/bullshit, i mean people not posting flicks and shooting off at the mouth

it gets old. or maybe i should say young. very very young.

an infraction is a way to keep track of minor shit that tallies up to equal banhammer

catface decided that she wanted to move on from the locker room that is ch0 ...

and unlike plenty of the douchebags around here, did not feel the need to make some thread announcing it.

this is probably the truth..haha

i have to agree..she was no problem for me..nice girl

^You deleted my post in the Phrenel Morris thread where I completely slayed (the fake) him over his choice of marketing firms.

I know this because all the props I got for that post dissapeared and you're the only homo who goes around deleting random posts for no reason.

baby%20cry2.jpg

WAAAAHHH YOU DELETED MY POST WHERE I COMPLETELY "SLAYED" SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE SOME BODY WAAAAAH

ITS NOT MY FAULT I DIDNT GET THE JOKE WAAAAH