What book are you reading? Part 20

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just ordered a bunch of books from Amazon based on your guys' comments.

Great Gatsby, been meaning to read this for some time, but all the talk in the last few pages is going to make it happen.

The Sun Also Rises, and Sunset Limited. Looks like I'm in this for the long haul..Wish me luck.

• Like 1

right now im reading some book titled introduction to 3d animation using maya. i've used map editors for certain engines before, and figured maya would be similar... and it is... only it's about a bajillion times more complex... which i should have suspected, but never really gave much thought.

Also reading A Game of Thrones:

n2798.jpg

46492.jpg

read this last night.

i'd started it a few months back but set it down because i couldn't get into it--i've never read a screenplay before, and i'm not super into reading plays.

anyways, it was pretty entertaining. super violent and misanthropic and depressing as to be expected.

easy read--if you find it cheap, buy it, but as the cheapest i found was $25 for a good copy i wouldn't stress getting it on your to do list.

up next is a barbara kingsolver book i've had for a couple years now.