What book are you reading? Part 20

I know some other people have read this book (see below), but did it take you 4 months?? I'm only half way through, and honestly, I'm following it well, but it leaves me pondering for hours after I read a single chapter.

Just curious if anyone else had the same situtation??

Zen+and+the+Art+of+Motorcycle.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a counselor at my school (high school... actually, continuation school) tried to get me to read that book (zen + motorcycle maintenance) but i was all "fuck that shit son, smoke weed, pop pills erry day"

yeah, i'm so totally cool.

currently reading a feast of crows and learn python the hard way.

Read_Book_A_Feast_For_Crows_Online_Free.jpg

This sumbitch to get ready for the new one dropping in July

im kinda unhappy with this one, as the 3rd book left off at some of the most interesting parts in the story so far, and now we get the story lines of a bunch of characters i dont give 4 fucks about.

whatever.

World War Z was def interesting. A good read. The interview with the grown woman who remained a child mentally was pretty chilling...

currently reading A Game of Thrones, going to plow my way through those 4.

also reading Karen Miller - The Awakened Mage

fantasy fluff for the moment.

World War Z was def interesting. A good read. The interview with the grown woman who remained a child mentally was pretty chilling...

Yes, indeed.

I liked the one with the scout and their relationships with their dogs, made me feel pretty warm inside.

Just started reading this:

sum_book.jpg

On another note, does anyone have any Zombie books that are a good read?

currently reading A Game of Thrones, going to plow my way through those 4.

also reading Karen Miller - The Awakened Mage

fantasy fluff for the moment.

ehhhh those Karen Miller are ok, but you should also read her other trilogy, Empress being the first book title. Much better imho.

Currently reading:

Steven Erikson - Dust of Dreams (book 9 of Tale of The Malazan Book of The Fallen) *highly recommended series*

Brandon Sanderson - Mistborn

Re-reading GoT series, on book 3 atm, Storm of Swords

ehhhh those Karen Miller are ok, but you should also read her other trilogy, Empress being the first book title. Much better imho.

yeah I finished the awakened mage tonight at work and really I only finished it because I started it. Don't know if I'll bother reading that other trilogy of hers.