i took my dog to the bar and now he's drunk

seeking

ive got a little jack russell. he accompanied me to the english pub. he seems like he'd be english so i figured he'd like it. we both drank a bunch of guiness. he's definitely more drunk than me. he keeps falling over when he pees. ha. he tried to jump up on the couch next to me and didnt even come close. shit is adorable. lil nigga is awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, this thread is pretty lackluster. i have no kinda proof. just trust that its funny. sorry.

i used to be good at this internet thing, but then i got awesome at this 'real life' thing, and my internet game suffered. oh well. im sure seffiks is posting something great in my e-absence.

i remember going to a friends house, and he put beer in his dogs bowl.

his dog loved it.

lapped it all up, and even licked the bowl clean.

i dont know if dogs have alcohol dehydrogenase or not, but that dog got pretty buzzed.

*edit: cute dog man!

I once filled the family dog's water bowl with Pabst Blue Ribbon while camping, he got drunk and fell over. Then he started burping, pissed on himself, and wobbly walking. The next morning he was so hung over growling at loud noises and shit-it was amusing.

Drunk dogs are funnier than getting cats high.