white people of the oontz

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly..

and plus, look at how many black and hispanic people have killed/robbed other people...its a better chance that a black or hispanic nigga will kill your ass than a white person would..the numbers dont lie

this thread again..

what the fuck are you talking about, people of all races been doing this shit since the beginning of civilizations. i've met/know dudes of all races that would fuck you up just as quick and just as bad as any other race of people and commit the same crimes. the first american street gangs and hoods consisted of a lot of irish people and shit, your talking about "blacks and hispanics robbing/killing people" like its something new. and still, race doesn't mean a damn thing.

ha... your black, we know, great, get over it.

this thread again..

what the fuck are you talking about, people of all races been doing this shit since the beginning of civilizations. i've met/know dudes of all races that would fuck you up just as quick and just as bad as any other race of people and commit the same crimes. the first american street gangs and hoods consisted of a lot of irish people and shit, your talking about "blacks and hispanics robbing/killing people" like its something new. and still, race doesn't mean a damn thing.

Exactly. Thread over.

More serial killers are white if that means anything, and their crimes tend to be far more vicious than gangbanger drive-bys and prison shankings.

Serial killers are coward murderers. They do pussy shit like stalk old people, women, and little boys.

When white serial killers are going around killing hard ass niggas let me know.

My dad was in the army for 3 years, and told me that one thing he noticed about the difference between white people that do shady shit to you, and black people that do shady shit to you, is that a black person will confront you head on like "what's up?"... and a white person will do little shit like pour paint on your clothes in the barracks while you're gone or throw a bar of soap at your head while you're sleeping... coward shit like that.

Of course there are always exceptions... I know AyeBee is the type that will confront you head on.

My dad was in the army for 3 years, and told me that one thing he noticed about the difference between white people that do shady shit to you, and black people that do shady shit to you, is that a black person will confront you head on like "what's up?"... and a white person will do little shit like pour paint on your clothes in the barracks while you're gone or throw a bar of soap at your head while you're sleeping... coward shit like that.

puddinpopjellotalk.jpg

I think most of you muthafuckas giving your opinions on white dudes being corny, faggy, pussy, etc etc are talkign about suburban asds muthafuckas. White, black, green, no matter what color you are, muthafuckas that grow up soft tend to be soft

My Dad;'s side of the family are all hood muthafuckas that grew up in the same hoodI'm from, and my Mom's side has a bunch of mobbed up, old school Patriarca muthafuckasd

Basically, genetics ensure that noone scares me, especially not based off something as petty as skin color

this thread again..

if this is the case then why do white people get all shook up when im on the northside?

and why do the police harass me when im walking down the street minding my own business?

matter of fact. let me drop your white ass off in the projects at night so you can act like its no big deal..watch how fast you get snuffed

you can say "white people do the same shit" this..."white people do the same shit that"

idk, in the chicago hoods theyre arent ANY white people living in the hood...you might find a handful of caucasian people in some of the spanish hoods but the black ghettos...forget about it

it doesnt matter if you paul fuckin bunyun...the hood is serious business.