Change?

RaP LeTTeRS yO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I respect other opinions but this makes you look like a dumbass. What does Obama have to do w/ Swine Flu? Blame Mexico. And the previous jackass is why we have a huge debt and crappy economy, you don't seriously think Obama created all that in 100 days, do you??

12OZ PEOPLE

i find it hilarious people are still flipping over this swine flu, they've said like 100 times they got a cure for it already. you should be about as scared of this as you are the bird flu.

the only reason they made a big deal about it is because it can go from person to person, rather than animal to person like the bird flu.

THIS NIGGA IS JUST TRYING TO BE MAD CONTROVERSIAL.

IF OBAMA FIXES SHIT IN 4 YEARS ILL BE SURPRISED. BUSH CAME IN ON SOME SUSPECT SHIT AND STARTED FUCKIN SHIT UP FROM DAY ONE 8 YEARS LATER HE HANDED SHIT OFF TO A BLACK DUDE LIKE "HERE BLACK DUDE, TAKE THE BLAME FOR ALL THIS SHIT AND IF YOU DONT FIX EVERYTHING, EVERY REDNECK IN THE WORLD WILL BE LIKE "I TOL YALL THIS HERE NIGGER WUDNT NO GOOD"" SO BASICALLY FLOBAMA IS DESTINED TO FAIL UNLESS JESUS COMES THRU AND GIVES THIS NIGGA MAGIC SANDALS THAT FIX THE WORLD...AND EVEN IF HE DID THERED BE NIGGAS ON HERE TOMBOUT "DUDE IF JESUS DIDNT GIVE HIM THOSE FUCKING SANDALS HE'D BE TOTALLY FUCKED DUDE, HE'S A SECRET MUSLIM TERRORIST DUDE AND HE RUINED THE ECONOMY, I MEAN...PSH, BLACK PEOPLE VOTED CUZ HE WAS BLACK!! YOU GUYS ARE SO NAIVE HE'S A PUPPET FOR SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC TO TAKE OVER MONTANA AND STRATEGICALLY PLACE WARHEADS TO KILL OUR FREEDOM!!"

• Like 1

I just wish people would realize that Bush Jr. wasn't the only problem, and he wasn't the only one setting up what Bush Jr. did.

Blaming everything on him is not only not fair, it's not right. Clinton, Bush's daddy, Regan, all of their policies and moves have set us up for the position we are in today. Obama is no different. Watch them play it the same way with him.

/takesofftinfoilhat.