Change?

RaP LeTTeRS yO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS NIGGA IS JUST TRYING TO BE MAD CONTROVERSIAL.

IF OBAMA FIXES SHIT IN 4 YEARS ILL BE SURPRISED. BUSH CAME IN ON SOME SUSPECT SHIT AND STARTED FUCKIN SHIT UP FROM DAY ONE 8 YEARS LATER HE HANDED SHIT OFF TO A BLACK DUDE LIKE "HERE BLACK DUDE, TAKE THE BLAME FOR ALL THIS SHIT AND IF YOU DONT FIX EVERYTHING, EVERY REDNECK IN THE WORLD WILL BE LIKE "I TOL YALL THIS HERE NIGGER WUDNT NO GOOD"" SO BASICALLY FLOBAMA IS DESTINED TO FAIL UNLESS JESUS COMES THRU AND GIVES THIS NIGGA MAGIC SANDALS THAT FIX THE WORLD...AND EVEN IF HE DID THERED BE NIGGAS ON HERE TOMBOUT "DUDE IF JESUS DIDNT GIVE HIM THOSE FUCKING SANDALS HE'D BE TOTALLY FUCKED DUDE, HE'S A SECRET MUSLIM TERRORIST DUDE AND HE RUINED THE ECONOMY, I MEAN...PSH, BLACK PEOPLE VOTED CUZ HE WAS BLACK!! YOU GUYS ARE SO NAIVE HE'S A PUPPET FOR SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC TO TAKE OVER MONTANA AND STRATEGICALLY PLACE WARHEADS TO KILL OUR FREEDOM!!"

magic sandals lol

DAO: you called out no one. all of those links were right on the money. the titles were unchanged.

I called out you. You pulled a Fox News and mislabeled your links to give a false impression of what they actually say. I guess you didn't think anybody was actually going to click on them and just take your word for it, huh?

the "conspiracy blog" you talk about is a global intelligence agency. i'd say they know a little more about shit than you do.

That's why it was asking for donations and said that it was supported by its readers? :lol:

as for calling me a republican...not at all accurate. i'm a constitutional conservative. i lean libertarian on some issues and quite liberal on issues such as marijuana decriminalization (rights of man and such).

You voted for a Republican, and you're always going on about "true Republicans" this, And "Neocons aren't real Republicans" that. You even got into an epic aregument with me talking about how "Democracy" is evil and America is supposed to be a Republic, not a Democracy. So my bad if I somehow confused your constant Republican rants for you being a Republican.

I've noticed that it's the hip thing with alot of Republicans lately to claim to be "independents" all of a sudden.

prove me wrong, DAO. i'll even unignore your dumbass so we can have a real debate.

no capslock bullshit, no silly name calling. mano-e-mano.

let's go.

I already proved you wrong on page 4.

p.s.: all the things you've said about our country's history are 100% accurate eh?

there are many laughing at you right about now.

You have a 17 year old who doesn't know his ass from his vagina, Spitfire and a Canuck agreeing with you. And they're only doing that to hop on your dick for arguing with me cause they're still mad about completely unrelated arguments we had in other threads. And Spitfire is hopping on my dick for saying the same shit that you're saying while trying to be on your side. Nice team you have there Casek. :lol:

i mislabeled nothing. if i don't want people to click on links (big surprise) i don't post them.

i voted for a constitutional conservative running on a republican ticket.

this country is a republic, DAO. our founding fathers go over that time and time again. if you really did know about our history, you would know that.

global research was asking for donations? really? are you sure they weren't asking for subscribers?

you proved no one wrong dao. you're too stupid to do something like that.

i have a team? mighty ducks type team or power players on wall street type team? i want a team that makes me money.

i was always under the impression that spitfire hates me. i negaprop him a ton. i think he's defending the truth, not me.

i mislabeled nothing. if i don't want people to click on links (big surprise) i don't post them.

i voted for a constitutional conservative running on a republican ticket.

this country is a republic, DAO. our founding fathers go over that time and time again. if you really did know about our history, you would know that.

global research was asking for donations? really? are you sure they weren't asking for subscribers?

you proved no one wrong dao. you're too stupid to do something like that.

i have a team? mighty ducks type team or power players on wall street type team? i want a team that makes me money.

i was always under the impression that spitfire hates me. i negaprop him a ton. i think he's defending the truth, not me.

More like a Special Olympics team.

You can deny the fact that I pulled your card on them links all you want, but the truth is you know damned well that you tried to spin them to say something that they really weren't saying.

America is a DEMOCRATIC Republic. The word "Republic" does not cancel out the fact that we are, always have been, and were intended to be a DEMOCRACY.

And Spitfire hates me more than you is why he's blindly hopping on your dick without even knowin what the fuck he's talking about. How you gonna say he was "defending the truth" when you had to correct him twice by varrifying what I was saying? :lol:

And then you try and play like I don't know what I'm talking about RIGHT AFTER YOU JUST COSIGNED WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! :lol:

CASEKZONE2.jpg

People are under the impression that I hold some sort of internet grudge on others. Its the internet. I fuck with everyone. I might totally agree with someone in one thread and then call them a fat nigger in the next. Dont take it personal. Internet is not serious business.

People are under the impression that I hold some sort of internet grudge on others. Its the internet. I fuck with everyone. I might totally agree with someone in one thread and then call them a fat nigger in the next. Dont take it personal. Internet is not serious business.

it really doesn't matter sf, we both agree that DAO is indeed an uneducated simpleton

who is so intent on sucking some black president dick.

DAO: you seem to not understand. i did not change the titles to those articles. they were not my titles at all. if i wanted to spin, i would. i'm very proficient at using NLP. i also know how to use the delphi technique. you're just an amateur who is constantly in this "winning/losing" mindset.

you often use the false left/right paradigm to try and prove your "points", but mainly you're just a parrot. a bad one, at that.

if you really knew what you were talking about, you might be more of a challenge to me.

mostly i think of you as a retarded kid in a zoo that i like to fuck with by first throwing peanuts to you and then throwing rocks. you love those peanuts until they turn out to be rocks that break your teeth, but you still keep trying to eat them.

umm, he is a black president. had i said "intent on sucking some nigger dick" you could've called me a racist and been justified. i don't care about racism, though, it's not something i find to be very useful in getting people to listen to you. i also like black people (sometimes more than white people).

you didn't pull my card, dao. debate me, fool. if you think you can "beat me", do it.

• Like 1

1) DAO: you seem to not understand. i did not change the titles to those articles. they were not my titles at all.

2) if i wanted to spin, i would. i'm very proficient at using NLP. i also know how to use the delphi technique. you're just an amateur who is constantly in this "winning/losing" mindset.

3) you often use the false left/right paradigm to try and prove your "points", but mainly you're just a parrot. a bad one, at that.

4) if you really knew what you were talking about, you might be more of a challenge to me.

mostly i think of you as a retarded kid in a zoo that i like to fuck with by first throwing peanuts to you and then throwing rocks. you love those peanuts until they turn out to be rocks that break your teeth, but you still keep trying to eat them.

1) You posted links to news articles, then turned around and Fox Newsed your little descriptions as to what the articles supposedly said. Thinking that nobody was going to actually click on the links and see what they really said.

2) You did just that and got called on it.

3) Coming from you??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4) Apparently I'm such a challenge to you that you can only resort to namecalling in an attempt to divert attention away from the fact that I put you on blast for Fox Newsing your own links.

And it took you THIS fucking long to even respond to what I typed on page 4

(two fucking days ago), and your response (after all this time of racking your brain) is simply to deny that it ever happened and to keep up the "you're a stupid head" schtick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iwin-1.jpg

i had you on ignore, dumbass,. i've been responding to your stupidity. you seem to have forgotten.

you keep bringing shit up and then forgetting you brought it up?

afraid of debating me?

p.s.: enjoying the hypocrisy in your posts. it's very entertaining.

i had you on ignore, dumbass,. i've been responding to your stupidity. you seem to have forgotten.

you keep bringing shit up and then forgetting you brought it up?

afraid of debating me?

p.s.: enjoying the hypocrisy in your posts. it's very entertaining.

BULLSHIT!!! You even admitted that you were reading my posts in this thread anyways because you wanted to see what I had to say! :lol:

And this whole time I've been shoving it in your face that I shut you down and you have yet to respond to my allegations, so don't pull that "I had you on ignore" bullshit when you were responding to my other posts all this time. :lol:

What debate? You keep running from the fact that I already shut you down.

You keep calling me a stupid head to try and divert everyone elses attention from the fact that I already shut you down.

This nigga talking about HYPOCRISY!!! I'm falling out of my fucking chair!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

qx01s5.jpg

here i am, spinning titles...i made 'em all up. i work for each of these news organizations...secretly.

we're all racists who hate obama because he's black, we looooove us some bush and cheney (once tom brokaw offered cheney a "dirty sanchez" but it turns out that cheney had plans to molest and rape some 5 year olds, so he couldn't take tom up on it.

yeah, dao. you caught me. i lie constantly. it's only to make myself feel better about the world i live in...and since i couldn't have our great klan leader jim-bo be president, i decided to come on to a graffiti forum and lie to all the impressionable youth.

damn.

now i have to find a new job. maybe i can work for nasa and spread lies about martians.

/sarcasm

BULLSHIT!!! You even admitted that you were reading my posts in this thread anyways because you wanted to see what I had to say! :lol:

And this whole time I've been shoving it in your face that I shut you down and you have yet to respond to my aligations, so don't pull that "I had you on ignore" bullshit when you were responding to my other posts all this time. :lol:

What debate? You keep running from the fact that I already shut you down.

You keep calling me a stupid head to try and divert everyone elses attention from the fact that I already shut you down.

This nigga talking about HYPOCRISY!!! I'm falling out of my fucking chair!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude, you already busted me. i am a racist klan member who lives in a bunker. i also write for every single major news organization that says anything about obama.

damn. can't a cracker get any rest?

YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOOPED THOSE PICTURES CASEK YOU LOST THE FITE GIVE UP

yeah, you busted me. now, if you'll excuse me, i have some crosses to burn in front of some black folks houses now.

and then i have to get to work on some more anti obama racist propaganda so i can print it on whitehouse.gov secretly....since i'm also a racist hacker.

WOW looks like i missed quite a battle!!

the bottom line is===

OBAMA WONT CHANGE SHIT.

THE REPUBLICANS AND DEMORCRATS BOTH WORK TOGETHER.

THE PRESIDENT IS JUST A PUBLIC RELATIONS STUNTMAN WHO TAKES THE BLAME FOR SHIT.

NOTHING WILL CHANGE EXCEPT OBAMA WILL TRY AND MAKE GUN LAWS TOUGHER AND TAXES HIGHER.

FUCK OBAMA, PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HIM ARE FINALLY STARTING TO REALIZE WHAT A FARCE THIS WHOLE SHIT IS>

LIKE KRS SAID...

THE NATION WAS ABOUT TO RIOT, BUT THEN THEY THREW US A BLACK MAN AND.......EVERY ONE SITS DOWN

OBAMA IS JUST HERE TO TIE OVER MINORITIES FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS WHILE THEY INSTALL THEIR POLICE STATE DICTATORSHIP.

WOW looks like i missed quite a battle!!

the bottom line is===

OBAMA WONT CHANGE SHIT.

THE REPUBLICANS AND DEMORCRATS BOTH WORK TOGETHER.

THE PRESIDENT IS JUST A PUBLIC RELATIONS STUNTMAN WHO TAKES THE BLAME FOR SHIT.

NOTHING WILL CHANGE EXCEPT OBAMA WILL TRY AND MAKE GUN LAWS TOUGHER AND TAXES HIGHER.

FUCK OBAMA, PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HIM ARE FINALLY STARTING TO REALIZE WHAT A FARCE THIS WHOLE SHIT IS>

LIKE KRS SAID...

THE NATION WAS ABOUT TO RIOT, BUT THEN THEY THREW US A BLACK MAN AND.......EVERY ONE SITS DOWN

OBAMA IS JUST HERE TO TIE OVER MINORITIES FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS WHILE THEY INSTALL THEIR POLICE STATE DICTATORSHIP.

man, c'mon. you're gonna be late for the klan meeting.

i mean, we can give it up now. the whole cover is blown.

dao found us out.