Change?

RaP LeTTeRS yO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qx01s5.jpg

here i am, spinning titles...i made 'em all up. i work for each of these news organizations...secretly.

we're all racists who hate obama because he's black, we looooove us some bush and cheney (once tom brokaw offered cheney a "dirty sanchez" but it turns out that cheney had plans to molest and rape some 5 year olds, so he couldn't take tom up on it.

yeah, dao. you caught me. i lie constantly. it's only to make myself feel better about the world i live in...and since i couldn't have our great klan leader jim-bo be president, i decided to come on to a graffiti forum and lie to all the impressionable youth.

damn.

now i have to find a new job. maybe i can work for nasa and spread lies about martians.

/sarcasm

Exclusive: Lawyer says Guantanamo abuse worse since Obama

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE51O3TB20090225?sp=true

as prison guards "get their kicks in" before the camp is closed, according to a lawyer who represents detainees.

Obama: No Gitmo Closure Anytime Soon

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2008/nov/10/news/chi-obama-gitmo-webonly-nov11

" November 10, 2008 New Gitmo policy will take time to formulate, advisers say"

WASHINGTON— Barack Obama has said repeatedly that he wants to shutter the prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, that holds accused terrorists. But aides cautioned Monday that the president-elect isn’t close to reaching a decision on how to do it.

The Associated Press reported advisers to Obama were crafting a plan that would send accused terrorists to the U.S. and try some of them in a new, specially tailored court system rather than the military tribunals currently in use.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing_room/executive_orders/

Obama preserves renditions as counter-terrorism tool

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/washingtondc/la-na-rendition1-2009feb01,0,4661244.story?page=1

"Reporting from Washington -- The CIA's secret prisons are being shuttered. Harsh interrogation techniques are off-limits. And Guantanamo Bay will eventually go back to being a wind-swept naval base on the southeastern corner of Cuba."

Obama's orders leave torture, indefinite detention intact

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11971

" Global Research Articles by Tom Eley

Please support Global Research (WACKJOB CONSPIRACY BLOG)

Global Research relies on the financial support of its readers."

Secret List of U.S. Military Bases to Replace Gitmo

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6664947&page=1

"The U.S. military has prepared a list of U.S. military bases that could be used to house as many as 250 detainees currently being held at the U.S. Naval base in Guantanamo Bay, military officials tell ABCNews.com.

^^^In other words, Guantanimo is being shut down. Just like you just got done saying that it wouldn't be. The fuck they supposed to do with the prisoners, airdrop them back into Afghanistan and Iraq? :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK NOW AND THERE ARE NEW CASES OF SWINE FLU IN THE STATES.

SOMEONE IMPEACH THIS DUDE!

HE OBVIOUSLY CANT RUN THE OFFICE AT THIS POINT YOUD BE DUMB NOT TO SEE THAT....

you'd be dumb to miss out on our national "we hate our black president and make up news stories about him 'cause we're racist klan members" meeting. tomorrow, circuit city. be there.

refreshments are provided.

yeah, dao. i shooped those titles and changed the articles around to reflect my own views. i'm a racist.

i also have a pet name for my pee pee, i call it "mr. wizard" because i am in fact that fat naked wizard getting tazed. that's my klan outfit.

all the cool kids are in teh klanz, spitfire.

but there is an application process:

1 you have to work for major media

2 you have to hate obama b/c he's black and not because his policies are essentially bush-like.

3 you have to hook me up with rachel bilson.

4 you have to bring brownies to your first klan meeting

5 you have to provide your own white sheets.

that's it. if you can comply, you're in.

WOW looks like i missed quite a battle!!

the bottom line is===

OBAMA ALREADY BEEN CHANGING SHIT SINCE THE FIRST DAY HE TOOK OFFICE.

THE REPUBLICANS REFUSE TO WORK WITH THE DEMOCRATS AND ARE THROWING A CONSTANT HISSY FIT EVER SINCE THE ELECTION.

THE PRESIDENT IS USUALLY JUST A PUBLIC RELATIONS STUNTMAN WHO TAKES THE BLAME FOR SHIT, BUT NOT OBAMA.

OBAMA HAS ALREADY STATED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS THAT HE AINT GOING TO FUCK WITH THE 2ND AMENDMENT.

HE HAS ALSO LOWERED TAXES FOR 95% OF AMERICANS (WHICH INCLUDES ME AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYBODY I KNOW), AND IS ONLY RAISING TAXES ON THE FILTHY RICH BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE DURING THE CLINTON YEARS.

AND ALL THESE TEABAGGERS ARE A BUNCH OF REDNECK RETARDS WHO ARE TOO INBREAD AND STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR TAXES HAVE BEEN LOWERED BY OBAMA AND THAT THEY'RE BASICALLY JUST BITHCING ABOUT SOME RICH FAGGOTS HAVING TO PAY MORE TAXES AGAIN.

OBAMA IS ALREADY ON THE PATH TO GOING DOWN AS BEING THE GREATEST PRESIDENT WE'VE EVER HAD. AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL HATING ON HIM ARE THE SAME REDNECK RACIST RETARDS WHO WERE CALLING HIM A MUSLIM TERRORIST COMMY ALIEN LIZARD DURING THE ELECTION.

KRS WAS A DOPE RAPPER IN HIS TIME, BUT HE'S A FUCKING NUT.

THE BUSH YEARS WERE A POLICE STATE DICTATORSHIP, AND OBAMA IS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF DOING HIS BEST TO REVERSE THAT SHIT.

*Fixed.

yeah, you busted me. now, if you'll excuse me, i have some crosses to burn in front of some black folks houses now.

and then i have to get to work on some more anti obama racist propaganda so i can print it on whitehouse.gov secretly....since i'm also a racist hacker.

who is so intent on sucking some black president dick.

oh yea?

ok....let me run across shorty IRL..ima rape her to death.

gah, if your name was obama, i'd write a hate filled article about you and post it in reuters.

like yesterday, i'm talkin'.

it'd say some shit about our national debt, 12.8 trillion dollars being looted from our country, how it's illegal for you to force a company exec to quit, how gitmo is just one site and there are hundreds of ghost sites to replace it...

DAO: i told you, man. you busted me. i am a klan member. i work for all the major media that prints anything about obama that his supporters don't agree with. i work on chevy trucks in my underground bunker ( i call it "moonbase 707" 'cause it makes it sound classy to my toothless girlfriend) and i am the small penis wizard who was shocked on film. and that is my klan outfit i am wearing in the video.

gah! it feels good to get that off my chest.

NEW MAN I TELLS YA!

all the cool kids are in teh klanz, spitfire.

but there is an application process:

1 you have to work for major media

2 you have to hate obama b/c he's black and not because his policies are essentially bush-like.

3 you have to hook me up with rachel bilson.

4 you have to bring brownies to your first klan meeting

5 you have to provide your own white sheets.

that's it. if you can comply, you're in.

Check out Casek acting like he doesn't watch the news when

he just parroted the shit out of these niggas.

[ATTACH]109366.vB[/ATTACH]

faux_news1.jpg.5b16dbf27d7672249455043660c38b96.jpg