Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

100 days and we currently have the worst president in US history.

Change? I think not:

1) Swine flu

2) Worst economy ever

3) No change at all

4) Huge national debt

... I could keep going, but you get the point.

obama_smoke.jpg

you are retarded

its going to take more then 100 days to change 8 years of stupidity

and swine flu...you cant do shit about that, try not putting hormones into your animals

Sorry, I respect other opinions but this makes you look like a dumbass. What does Obama have to do w/ Swine Flu? Blame Mexico. And the previous jackass is why we have a huge debt and crappy economy, you don't seriously think Obama created all that in 100 days, do you??

12OZ PEOPLE

i find it hilarious people are still flipping over this swine flu, they've said like 100 times they got a cure for it already. you should be about as scared of this as you are the bird flu.

the only reason they made a big deal about it is because it can go from person to person, rather than animal to person like the bird flu.

You believe Obama thought up the Swine flu?

You think its a coincidence that while Obama (a secret Muslim) is president a disease comes out that makes it so people are afraid of pork? HINT: MUSLIMS DON'T EAT SWINE

THIS NIGGA IS JUST TRYING TO BE MAD CONTROVERSIAL.

IF OBAMA FIXES SHIT IN 4 YEARS ILL BE SURPRISED. BUSH CAME IN ON SOME SUSPECT SHIT AND STARTED FUCKIN SHIT UP FROM DAY ONE 8 YEARS LATER HE HANDED SHIT OFF TO A BLACK DUDE LIKE "HERE BLACK DUDE, TAKE THE BLAME FOR ALL THIS SHIT AND IF YOU DONT FIX EVERYTHING, EVERY REDNECK IN THE WORLD WILL BE LIKE "I TOL YALL THIS HERE NIGGER WUDNT NO GOOD"" SO BASICALLY FLOBAMA IS DESTINED TO FAIL UNLESS JESUS COMES THRU AND GIVES THIS NIGGA MAGIC SANDALS THAT FIX THE WORLD...AND EVEN IF HE DID THERED BE NIGGAS ON HERE TOMBOUT "DUDE IF JESUS DIDNT GIVE HIM THOSE FUCKING SANDALS HE'D BE TOTALLY FUCKED DUDE, HE'S A SECRET MUSLIM TERRORIST DUDE AND HE RUINED THE ECONOMY, I MEAN...PSH, BLACK PEOPLE VOTED CUZ HE WAS BLACK!! YOU GUYS ARE SO NAIVE HE'S A PUPPET FOR SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC TO TAKE OVER MONTANA AND STRATEGICALLY PLACE WARHEADS TO KILL OUR FREEDOM!!"

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now