Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H. Lecter

The Beer Thread

Went to belgium....beer heaven. Only took a couple of photos of the beers i drank and also some i tried in spain

My favourite had to be the one in the horn glass! looked badass and tasted even better!

4_zps36c766ab.jpg

3_zpsc8915a23.jpg

2_zps3ee1da71.jpg

1_zps988bbda4.jpg

6_zps12f405db.jpg

5_zps4e8b4556.jpg

So depressing coming back to Canada and seeing how expensive booze is :(

Cheers oontzers!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The taste was metallic and it left my mouth feeling kinda like I had bit in to a banana peel, and my stomach wasn't happy with it either. The morning after I had a splitting headache and was nauseous until I got some toast in me.

I am not getting any of that. Maybe it was something you ate before or something else?

It was during the NFL opener last Thursday. I was eating hot wings and pizza, normally the best buddies of all beers. The only thing I can think of is it may have gotten oxidized or it got cold, hot then cold again and turned a bit.

@Doodle: Nice flicks, that beer horn is relevant to my interests.

Yep. The wood I bought at a yard sale from some old guy who died and his kids were selling his shit. I paid $2 for the walnut.

I thought I had a picture of it when I was making it, but all I had was the other ones I made at the same time drying.

IMG_5543.jpg

That would actually be easy.

I would be against it, because the water on it and the grain direction would eventually push it apart and destroy it. But whatever the customer wants...

Would work in a inlay, but not in solid thick wood. Inlay of 1/8" or less would be fine.

Cutting boards get beat up and the highly decorative ones, usually do not last years. Water generally is destructive to wood in the long term. End grain to long grain gluing is also generally a big no no.

Inlay is a whole different beast.

And the farts...

I have actually started farting a lot.

My son farted on me thinking it is funny. So I started farting back on him.

Sons are great for this.

one-nation-under-the-influence-1.jpg

What is Each State’s Beer of Choice?

In a recent study conducted by Blowfish, a new hangover cure, and AMP, a third party research firm,

5,249 drinkers across the nation were surveyed for various questions regarding the beer preference and intake.

The graph below contains the results for the favorite beer by each state.

Despite Bud Lite being the so called ‘King of Beers’, Blue Moon was actually the favorite in this survey.

http://intoxicationnation.forhangovers.com/#topbeers