The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ko SprueOne said:

I like Stout, Porter Stout. I don't like IPA. However, would this one change my mind?

I think so, yeah.  This one (and most black IPAs in my experience) are on the malty side.  My wife has a similar beer palette to you and she likes these. 

• Props 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Media One said:

I don’t know what the deal is with the Steve Austin beer over in the states. This one is “out of date” so was significantly cheaper than the regular price so picked one up. Reminds me of how DIPAs tasted before everything had to be hazy 

IMG_9759.jpeg

IMG_9769.jpeg

No real deal, something for the fans of Stone Cold.

Post more of that dog in the pets thread.

• Props 1

Fox and grapes . This place was closed for years then got taken over by the local brewery and now it’s a decent pub. Its claim to fame is that the landlord was stabbed  to death outside the place walking his dog in 1963. They still don’t  know who did it and it became known as the pretty windows murder due to the fancy glass windows they had. 

What I find really odd/ morbid is there’s a kids nursery next door called pretty windows nursery. 

IMG_9831.jpeg

IMG_9830.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Media One said:

Fox and grapes . This place was closed for years then got taken over by the local brewery and now it’s a decent pub. Its claim to fame is that the landlord was stabbed  to death outside the place walking his dog in 1963. They still don’t  know who did it and it became known as the pretty windows murder due to the fancy glass windows they had. What I find really odd/ morbid is there’s a kids nursery next door called pretty windows nursery. 

Can't let a little thing like murder spoil an otherwise good name

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...