The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

I am in the Seattle area and would like to find a source for beer from New England anyone have any ideas?

I took a trip to Maine a few years back and really liked some of the beer. In all reality I do not really have the funds to hook up specialty beer right now but would be interested.

Might buy a nice 6 pack for fathers day or something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really looking at getting my hands on some of this Ninkasi stuff. anyone up for a trade of something like a mix a six. I can offer all the wonderful beers of the east that maybe are not as accessible to yall over on the west in that area......?

PM if interested

hell maybe it can spawn a whole beer trader thread........

does any1 here like/tried arrogant bastard???

Arrogant Bastard is a good strong ale offering from Stone Brewing.

There are several variants, from the Double Bastard which is basically an imperial version of the regular to the Oaked Arrogant Bastard which is the original recipe just aged in oak barrels for notes of vanilla at the end of your sip.

It's a good introduction to craft brewing in america. I am only starting to seperate from American brewing and get into european brews.

i've pretty much solely been drinking blue moon w/ the citrus lately out at the bar and i'm developing a complex about it, any other suggestions in that realm of preference?

Try a real european hefeweizen.

I suggest Beer Advocate as a good resource for anyone trying to get into new beers.