TOFUmania.

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh...I like the taste of Tofu, a lot. :(

But it is hard for me to digest. Also, VERY heavily processed. It's also high in estrogen, and I am not menopausal yet so I'd like to stay away from that.

I still eat it once in a while, but I firmly believe that it should not be consumed on a daily basis.

Hemp seeds are they way to go!

i like tofu but let's be honest, it's really not that good for you in anything but small quantities. the issue is very confounding with people pointing fingers on all sides but when it comes down to it, most tofu you get at the store isn't so great on the body, while traditionally processed tofu is a different deal and you don't have to worry. the ideal way to consume soy is fermented, as in miso, soy sauce, and tempeh.

also keep in mind soy is one of the most genetically modified and sprayed crops out there, so don't mess with cheapo brands.

sooki has tons of oriental power, please believe

Hemp seeds are they way to go!

and you just upped the hippy quotient of this thread by 1000 percent

i was at my homeboys house the other day and his girl made a lentil loaf. so damn good!

i crack on my vegetarian friends all the time, its all in good fun, but i was damn impressed with this loaf she made. i think im going to check this out further.